PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

alko
01-20-2012, 10:26 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY fellow AG’ers!!!! Hope everyone had a great week and are ready for the weekend!

Today’s song of the day has been playing in my head this week…

Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (Live in Houston) - YouTube

Man…check out the hair and the threads!!! I tell you what though…I miss the 80’s. I was just saying the other day how I miss Saturday morning cartoons. Kids these days don’t have a clue.

So we’re supposed to get a “wintry mix” tonight through the am….yeah right. We’ve seen a total of two weeks of real winter weather. Which, to be honest I’m glad. I used to really enjoy the change of the season but I need to move to warmer climates.

I was supposed to go over to my sisters place last weekend to remove the carpet in her living room, but the hard wood flooring wasn’t in stock. Well…its in now so I gotta go over there tomorrow to start removing everything. I plan on cleaning the interior of my fiancee’s ride. Other than that, I’m trying to stay warm.

That’s it for me…what do you guys and gals have planned for the weekend?

BobbyG
01-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Friday it is Alex and have a great one!! :dblthumb2:

Vegas Transplant
01-20-2012, 10:36 AM
Am anxiously anticipating the mix today. Spent a week in S.C. and got home about 11-ish last night. Bring on the salt. Snow=Dough$$$

PA DETAILER
01-20-2012, 10:38 AM
indeed. took today off for a long weekend since yesterday was my b-day. and good thing i did. that forcast tonight sounds ugly!!!
btw: i will be accepting all gifts and money at my current pm contact. :laughing:

Vegas Transplant
01-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Happy belated B-D

Mustang81
01-20-2012, 10:50 AM
I work from home on Friday's, and what a great day to work from home! We're expecting maybe 6 inches of snow, so the commute will be horrible.

My wife still needs to drive through it though. :-(

alko
01-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Friday it is Alex and have a great one!!

Enjoy your Friday and your weekend Bobby!!!

Am anxiously anticipating the mix today. Spent a week in S.C. and got home about 11-ish last night. Bring on the salt. Snow=Dough$$$

I highly doubt we're going to see any real accumulation! But I do hope you make money!!! Enjoy your weeked!

indeed. took today off for a long weekend since yesterday was my b-day. and good thing i did. that forcast tonight sounds ugly!!!

btw: i will be accepting all gifts and money at my current pm contact.

Happy belated birthday man! Rest up for the weekend of partying! Hope you enjoyed and continue to enjoy your birthday!

I work from home on Friday's, and what a great day to work from home! We're expecting maybe 6 inches of snow, so the commute will be horrible.

My wife still needs to drive through it though. :-(

*sigh* so jealous of telecommuters! I really wish I could do my job from home atleast one day a week. Wooah....6 inches of snow? Where are you located? We're supposed to get alittle bit of rain and sleet but thats about it...HOPEFULLY!!!

Porsche Pilot
01-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Happy Friday Alex! Not such a happy day for ole Porsche Pilot. My 996 is at the dealer getting a window regulator and some adjoining things repaired. The service advisor just called with some additional bad news. My rear main seal is leaking but thankfully not too bad. I still need to get it repaired before track season heats up. They need to drop the engine and it makes sense to do the clutch and water pump while its out. So, I will be donating a few grand to my Porsche dealer. Maybe they can use some of money to put in a wine bar or something. Customers really shouldn't be sober when they hand you the estimate.

I was just about the pull the trigger today and buy some new wheels and a body kit. Mechanical stuff comes first. I will be coming to DF with the car in its current ugly state.

But, it is indeed Friday!

Mustang81
01-20-2012, 11:11 AM
*sigh* so jealous of telecommuters! I really wish I could do my job from home atleast one day a week. Wooah....6 inches of snow? Where are you located? We're supposed to get alittle bit of rain and sleet but thats about it...HOPEFULLY!!!

I live in the SW suburbs of Chicago. We've had a pretty mild winter up until January, so now I think we're going to pay the price.

Marc08EX
01-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Happy Friday to you too Alex!!! Have you ordered the foam pads for your PE14 yet?! ;)

Vegas Transplant
01-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Thanks alko. and happy Friday to you. Pace yourself and don"t work too hard on the flooring. I looked up the video on wikipedia and it brought back many great memories. I was a sophomore @ USC(COLA) and Journey was the 'it' band at the time. Thanks for the trip back down memory lane.

Ted S.
01-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Happy Friday Alex! Have fun at the Girlfriend's this weekend. Don't play too much Xbox.Im the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

lokichaos
01-20-2012, 11:46 AM
happy friday too! There is a winter advisory for pgh today night…gah! More snow. My blue car is now white and gray… oh dear. I just hope it clears up soon so that I can wash off the salt from the roads and reapply a layer of spray wax.

alko
01-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Maybe they can use some of money to put in a wine bar or something. Customers really shouldn't be sober when they hand you the estimate.
QUOTE]

LMAO thats funny...but true. They did a basic battery test on my car when I went to the dealer. He said the other "more extensive" test cost $175. ###?! Are you serious?!

Sorry to hear about your ride...but hopefully all will be better in the world for you after it gets fixed.

Here's to the weekend :cheers: Enjoy your weekend Ed!

[QUOTE=Mustang81;607108]I live in the SW suburbs of Chicago. We've had a pretty mild winter up until January, so now I think we're going to pay the price.

A friend of mine had a layover there yesterday. She said it was disrespectfully cold out. :-/ and to think i almost moved to the midwest.

Happy Friday to you too Alex!!! Have you ordered the foam pads for your PE14 yet?! ;)

Happy Friday Marc...I sure haven't :( I know...I'm lame...BUT

Since Meghan is going to BOGO the ENTIRE STORE today I'll pick some up. If not...then it will have to wait until next week. What you got planned this weekend Marc?

Thanks alko. and happy Friday to you. Pace yourself and don"t work too hard on the flooring. I looked up the video on wikipedia and it brought back many great memories. I was a sophomore @ USC(COLA) and Journey was the 'it' band at the time. Thanks for the trip back down memory lane.

Thank you! I'm not putting them in...just moving the junk out and pulling up the carpet, padding, and tacks. Should be interesting. I'm not sure why she just didn't recruit me and my pops...we have all the tools to install the wood and we put flooring in in the entire first level of his house. Ahhh well...her loss.

I've always been mainly into hip-hop, r&b, and soul but lately-i'd say the last three years, I've been branching out into different genre's. I can honestly say that I love all types of music now. Mainly the older stuff though. Journey is a great band.

Happy Friday Alex! Have fun at the Girlfriend's this weekend. Don't play too much Xbox.Im the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

I didn't bring the xbox with me this weekend...I should have though since we'll probably be in the house. Its gonna be cold as heck this weekend. Have a great weekend Ted...I'll see you on live next week.

happy friday too! There is a winter advisory for pgh today night…gah! More snow. My blue car is now white and gray… oh dear. I just hope it clears up soon so that I can wash off the salt from the roads and reapply a layer of spray wax.

Happy Friday Evelyn. I really hope we don't see that much accumulation. The one thing I dread is the salt and road grime buildup on my car. We'll see how it goes. Stay safe and enjoy your weekend! Go out and pick up an Xbox :props:

Mustang81
01-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Happy Friday Marc...I sure haven't :( I know...I'm lame...BUT

Since Meghan is going to BOGO the ENTIRE STORE today I'll pick some up. If not...then it will have to wait until next week. What you got planned this weekend Marc?

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with two of the same polishers! I guess I can get the wife into detailing and do the work in half the time! Im the MAN