PDA

View Full Version : Wgdgss

PA DETAILER
01-19-2012, 08:11 AM
just a question on the spray version. is it that good that if the vehicle is prepped correctly, that WGDGSS can then be applied as a stand alone sealant? i have some and have used it in the past with amazing results. WG claims thats it every bit as good as their regular paint sealant, only in spray form. so in short, would it make a good LSP?

mwtaco
01-19-2012, 09:46 AM
just about the pull the trigger on this stuff on last BOGO day. thx for posting. look fwd to the replies.

Chris's FX4
01-19-2012, 09:54 AM
Loooking foward to the replies on this one. I've only used it as a wax booster so far, but I'm also interested in seeing how it is as a LSP.

matthew87
01-19-2012, 10:00 AM
i like it! i bought it on bogo last year and and havent touch my second bottle yet...and i use after every wash. i wouldnt use it as LSP tho. it beads but not as well as a sealant or wax.

on my silver arctic right now i have...

menzerna powerlock
topped with poorboys red past
WGDGSS after every wash to keep the fresh wax look

Niebelung
01-19-2012, 10:53 AM
The spray sealant doesn't have the durability of the DGPS in my experience.

PA DETAILER
01-19-2012, 12:17 PM
thanks. i figured it would not be on the same level as UPGP or OPTI SEAL. two other LSP in spray form.

mwtaco
01-19-2012, 12:45 PM
thanks. i figured it would not be on the same level as UPGP or OPTI SEAL. two other LSP in spray form.

my interpretation is that WGDGSS serves best as a booster type product. like blackfire deep gloss spray sealant (which can be put on top of wax)?