PDA

View Full Version : Newbie just placed order. ?

YellowBug2
02-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Hello,

Just placed an order today 2/28 @11:30PST. Used free shipping coupon. Does anyone know which state the products get shipped from? Trying to figure out if I'm going to receive order by Saturday. I'm in California. How quick do they process their orders. Has anyone placed an order from california and if you selected standard shipping how many days did it take to arrive! and YES weather, weather, I realize weather plays a big part.

Thnks

Whitethunder46
02-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Shipped from FL. I can almost guarantee it will be shipped out tomorrow. My guess is you'll receive it Tuesday. I don't think UPS ground delivers Sat.

You should receive an Email with a tracking number from AG as well once they ship out your order.

Like you, I made an order today as well ;)

Jimmie
02-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Those of us from California have all agreed it's almost always 7 days (5 working days).
Welcome and congrats on your first order.

AUdakota
02-28-2007, 10:57 PM
I get mine in usually 3 days haha

k20z3kid
03-01-2007, 01:12 AM
the shipping system with autogeek is incredible. i have purchased a great many things online, but never in my online shopping experience thus far have i placed an order and received shipping info the same day. it is very nice ordering from here. now i just have to wait for the merchant review email to come my way!

Sevenrd
03-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Those of us from California have all agreed it's almost always 7 days (5 working days).
Welcome and congrats on your first order.

Yep. Usually takes about a week.

supercharged
03-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Hello,

Just placed an order today 2/28 @11:30PST. Used free shipping coupon. Does anyone know which state the products get shipped from? Trying to figure out if I'm going to receive order by Saturday. I'm in California. How quick do they process their orders. Has anyone placed an order from california and if you selected standard shipping how many days did it take to arrive! and YES weather, weather, I realize weather plays a big part.

Thnks
If you selected ground shipping - it takes 5 business days. Order will most likely be shipped out tomorrow, meaning you will get it buy Thursday next week. UPS doesn't deliver on weekends.

nick19
03-01-2007, 09:44 AM
One day for me.. I love being so close (350 miles or so) to AG.

-Nick

Nica
03-01-2007, 09:48 AM
If you selected ground shipping - it takes 5 business days. Order will most likely be shipped out tomorrow, meaning you will get it buy Thursday next week. UPS doesn't deliver on weekends.

First of all welcome, just wondering what did you purchase? :Picture: are always welcomed here :D

Okay about shipping, it takes 5 business days to get it to California...and I thought I had it bad living in Canada. It takes the same amount of time for me to receive my products...I don't feel so bad now :D