PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with my UTTG?

VW 91
01-17-2012, 12:59 AM
Around black friday I ordered some UTTG and noticed right when I received it that the product looked very separated so I shook it quite a bit but no change. When I used it the first time (about a month ago) the product left blotchy areas and did not spread evenly. Also, it had the consistency of water and was still separated after shaking for 5 minutes prior to application. The product was also stored in a heated garage the entire time and still does.

I contacted AG about it over a week ago and received no reply so I figured I'd post something up on here. Here is a picture of what it looks like:

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv167/ryane39m5/2011-12-20_15-48-29_354.jpg

Dr Oldz
01-17-2012, 03:09 AM
I would suggest PMing or calling Nick. He always fixes things. I know there were some issues with this product doing this but not sure of the specifics. Nick will take care of you in a timely manner.

Nick McKees37
01-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Send an email to Nick@autogeek.net with your order number and I'll take care of it. :dblthumb2:

Rayaz
01-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Mine looked like that when I got my first bottle. I emailed Nick and he sent another bottle. It looked the same so I just used it as it was. Absolutely no problem with either bottle, it just looked funny.

I suspect Nick knew this before he sent the replacement but he just sent it so I actually (inadvertently) created my own BOGO. This is my go to tire and black trim stuff and it works great.

Customer service like this is why I shop with AG. If you didn't hear right back, something is wrong and Nick didn't get the message.