PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Differences in ONR & DP Rinseless?

ShineTimeDetail
01-17-2012, 12:47 AM
So I have been using DP Rinseless wash and gloss but to me(and the videos I've seen) it looks like the ONR breaks down the dirt more than the DP does. Can anyone that has used both the products tell me which one the like more?

I'm not looking for people that have only used one product and not the other.

Thanks!!:xyxthumbs:

Dr Oldz
01-17-2012, 12:49 AM
I have used both. I see absolutely no difference besides smell. Both are great IMO.

tw33k2514
01-17-2012, 12:53 AM
I have used both. I see absolutely no difference besides smell. Both are great IMO.

I agree. But I also think DP leaves a slicker finish. At least that had been my experience.

ShineTimeDetail
01-17-2012, 12:55 AM
I agree. But I also think DP leaves a slicker finish. At least that had been my experience.

I love the way DP makes the car look after washing it! Sometimes I just look at it at amazement haha!

umi000
01-17-2012, 05:20 AM
Here's what I've posted on this before:

I've used the latest formulations of both, and honestly, the difference between them is really so slight that the best option would be to just get whichever one is cheaper at the time. The DP seems to leave the surface just a little slicker than ONR, and maybe a little bit glossier, but on the flip side, ONR felt a little more lubricious, streaks a bit less (based on the windows), and it may encapsulate and hold dirt just a bit better, based on how it's a little more difficult to rinse my mitts clean after washing.

I've seen a couple of threads comparing the two recently, hopefully these will be of help:

DP Rinseless Wash and Gloss (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/39517-dp-rinseless-wash-gloss.html)
ONR or DP Wash & Gloss (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/44723-onr-dp-wash-gloss.html)

Now if you want a really slick rinseless wash, try UWW+ (in rinseless wash dilution). However, it does cost just under three times per gallon of solution compared to the other two, which (depending on your situation) might not be cost-efficient.

Trevor
01-17-2012, 11:31 AM

+1.