PDA

View Full Version : PC handles

2L8IWON
01-15-2012, 05:45 PM
I see the Griot and McGuires DA polishers that have a very similar setup to my PC but seem to have more ergonomic handles compared to the strait bar of the PC. Is there anywhere to buy a new handle?

Thanks

Jesse

opie_7afe
01-15-2012, 07:56 PM
dont use a handle, much easier to controll the polisher and apply correct pressure using no handle, can always email meguiars/griots and get the handle the thread sizes are pretty much universal.

rider9195
01-15-2012, 08:03 PM
dont use a handle, much easier to controll the polisher and apply correct pressure using no handle, can always email meguiars/griots and get the handle the thread sizes are pretty much universal.

:iagree:

mark58
01-15-2012, 08:17 PM

Thread size is not universal. As far as I know PC has 3/16 x18 thread and the the other ones are 8mm x 1.25 unless PC went metric recently. I think that Megs bail handle will work with your PC.

Kristopher1129
01-15-2012, 11:43 PM

:iagree:

I pulled the handle right off that thing. Too much vibration to even hold the handle anyways, and it seems to get in the way quite a bit. Also, like Opie mentioned...holding that handle and trying to keep pressure even is difficult.