PDA

View Full Version : Happy friday!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

alko
01-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Well boys and girls...its that time again.....IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! I'm so glad this week is over! Felt like it took FOR-E-VER to get here.

Today's clip of the day is part 1 of "Killing A Toyota" from Top Gear Europe. I like the Europe version of Top Gear better...and this is definitely one of my favorite episodes. I'm sure alot of us have seen this:

Killing a Toyota part 1 - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube

It's gonna be cold this weekend so we'll probably gonna be a low-key weekend. I might fire up my new kerosene heater and do an ONR in the garage. I'm contemplating re-applying Carpro Fog Fight, but honestly, I don't know if I have the patience for it. May end up trading it...we'll see. I brought my Xbox with me so me and my fiancee will probably get on Rock Band. Maybe I'll start reading my CISSP book...we'll see :props:

So what's the plans for the weekend everyone?!

BobbyG
01-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Right back at ya Alex!! :props:

54 and sunny here in MA today!! :dblthumb2:

lokichaos
01-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Did you know that tody is friday the 13th? lol. The weather in Pgh is crappy. Supposed to snow all of today and then tomorrow. Hopefully clears up a bit so I can DP rinseless wash the car on sunday. Trying to figure out a way to safely remove all the ice off of the car in the mornings, hopefully with out having to chisel off the layer of ice. :( Hope weather in your area is better!! lol

lokichaos
01-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Right back at ya Alex!! :props:

54 and sunny here in MA today!! :dblthumb2:

you lucky man. lol

Chris's FX4
01-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Happy Friday the 13th!:props:

12degrees in the UP and its been snowing since Wednesday night.

There won't be any detailing in my future till spring time, but I'm going to go play in the snow with my truck this weekend.

dad07
01-13-2012, 10:37 AM
Happy Friday to you Alex!

Cool video!!!!!!!

I got called for jury duty next week (UGH!!) so I'm Heading out to get a haircut and beard trim( starting to look like Grizzly Adams)
then heading down to Harbor Freight,then I'm the shop for some more playing around with megs mf system.....

Have a great weekend everybody!

TS656577
01-13-2012, 10:43 AM
It was gorgeous yesterday! I was driving with my windows down here in PA. Now this morning we got snow and rain. Bass pro shops tomorrow though! Gotta get some shooting gear and maybe some fishing equipment!

Mustang81
01-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Happy Friday!

There's snow on the ground here in Chicagoland, so I'll be heading out to remove that from the driveway. Fun times indeed!

TS656577
01-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Gross dont do that Mustang. spray it with water? :dunno:

ShineTimeDetail
01-13-2012, 11:10 AM
I might get a tattoo today since some shops give good deals on Friday the 13th. It will be in remembrance of my grandfather.

SkateForGirl
01-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Happy Friday everyone! I love that top gear video.

alko
01-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Right back at ya Alex!!

54 and sunny here in MA today!!

:-O I wish!!! Man I wish. It was in the 60’s here on Wednesday. This weather is nuts! Ma Nature doesn’t like us too much right now. Enjoy it…you might get what we got today. Its supposed to reach the high of 32 tomorrow and Sunday. :-/

Did you know that tody is friday the 13th? lol. The weather in Pgh is crappy. Supposed to snow all of today and then tomorrow. Hopefully clears up a bit so I can DP rinseless wash the car on sunday. Trying to figure out a way to safely remove all the ice off of the car in the mornings, hopefully with out having to chisel off the layer of ice. Hope weather in your area is better!! lol

Happy Friday Evelyn…I forgot it was Friday the 13th. In that case I’m staying my arse in the house today LOL! We got some freezing rain last night, but by the time I got up this morning any remaining pellets were gone. Looks like you and I have the same plan for the rinseless washes. Have a great weekend!!!

Happy Friday the 13th!

12degrees in the UP and its been snowing since Wednesday night.

There won't be any detailing in my future till spring time, but I'm going to go play in the snow with my truck this weekend.

Have fun in the snow!!! That’s the only time I wish I had a truck. I feel you on the spring detail. The most I’m doing right now is rinseless washes. Sucks cause I just got the Flex PE-14. Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday to you Alex!

Cool video!!!!!!!

I got called for jury duty next week (UGH!!) so I'm Heading out to get a haircut and beard trim( starting to look like Grizzly Adams)
then heading down to Harbor Freight,then I'm the shop for some more playing around with megs mf system.....

Have a great weekend everybody!

LMAO @ Grizzly Adams…I was like that until this Tuesday. I usually cut my hair and trim up the beard and goatee…once a month I try to hit up the barbershop.
The last time I got called for jury duty, I actually wanted to do it. I would like to sit on a criminal case and see the process.
It looks like you’re going to have some fun with your new products…I was just about to hit you up to see if you want some ONR….but I see you got some lol!
Have a great weekend Tim!!

It was gorgeous yesterday! I was driving with my windows down here in PA. Now this morning we got snow and rain. Bass pro shops tomorrow though! Gotta get some shooting gear and maybe some fishing equipment!
Yeah it was like that Wednesday. Very nice out. I’m through with the cold…I’m for real contemplating moving to warm climates.

Happy Friday!

There's snow on the ground here in Chicagoland, so I'll be heading out to remove that from the driveway. Fun times indeed!

I have A LOT of sympathy for ya’ll chi-folks. I heard your winters are unforgiveable.

I might get a tattoo today since some shops give good deals on Friday the 13th. It will be in remembrance of my grandfather.

Thats whats up!!! I want to get another one! Make sure you post in the tat thread.

Happy Friday everyone! I love that top gear video.

My all time favorite is when the Bugatti raced the fighter jet.

c5z06camaro
01-13-2012, 12:10 PM
ahhh its in the mid 60's here in sunny california, might do my uncles honda.

PA DETAILER
01-13-2012, 12:13 PM
still have a 3pm till ? to put in. with 40mph winds and 12 out, i would gladly sit home today and drink beer.

Porsche Pilot
01-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Happy Friday the 13th Alex!

It has been snowing all night...no wait, I live in Florida, its gorgeous outside! Hmm, some new ink sounds like a good idea. I may need to hit the tat shop as well.

Weekend contains some moderate activity for the Pilot clan. Tonight is nothing but early day tomorrow for track inspection at the Porsche dealer, a touch up polish on a client's Corvette and then Broncos football baby!!