PDA

View Full Version : I hate to admit...my cars are DIRTY!

Pages : [1] 2

CaneCharger
01-07-2012, 09:14 PM
This is my busiest time of the year, which I do not have ANYTIME!
I am the head wrestling coach, so I am home after school (where I am a Dean, Assistant Athletic Director and Teacher) around 8:00 PM and every Friday and Saturday I have a wrestling tournament...Sunday you might say...trying to recover for the next week!

Heck, I have a brand new pressure washer and foam cannon I have not even tried out yet :(
Have products from SEMA that I have not tried...

Wife's car is dirty, My car is dirty...so embarrassing...

One cool thing...coming home from a tournament tonight, it was pouring raining...STILL BEADING!!!

Sorry, just had to vent...

alko
01-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Kick back, relax, and crack open a brewsky! Have a great evening and rest of your weekend.

D.Acker
01-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Mine are filthy too. I was going to wash mine today, but didn't get to it.

CaneCharger
01-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Kick back, relax, and crack open a brewsky! Have a great evening and rest of your weekend.

Ha - I am, we just won the area championship tonight!!!!

tw33k2514
01-07-2012, 09:22 PM
I havnt washed my truck in weeks. Been to busy. :(

rider9195
01-07-2012, 09:26 PM
We all get so busy at times that our cars appearance become second priority.

Congrats on the championship! :dblthumb2:

lokichaos
01-07-2012, 09:32 PM
I feel ya. Up in PGH we had some snow a few days ago so out came the salt trucks. My car was white from the dried on salt and general dust. Gah!! Plus the temperatures are really starting to drop. Finally got to wash it yesterday when it was 50 or so degrees. I can not wait for my ONR shipment to arrive :hungry:

loudog2
01-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Weather here by us is great. 56F yesterday in January? I'll take it. Been hovering around 40F most of the time. Usually it's in the teens by now. We have only had a inch of snow this winter. About 15 inches or more behind last year by this time. The cars are the cleanest they have been in any past winter.

pixelmonkey
01-07-2012, 09:42 PM
i actually have a few goodies from sema i have yet to try.
*was able to try a bit of garry deans wax on the hood of the forester last week*.

time is one battle, and the weather is another. mother nature is taunting me with highs in the mid 60's mid week, then topping out in low 50's for the weekend.

to tie you over, or to push you to the edge, here are a few videos when searching for "autogeek foam cannon (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=autogeek+foam+cannon&oq=autogeek+foam+cannon&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=7562l12456l0l14276l22l20l1l10l10l0l302l1800 l0.5.3.1l9l0)".

it could go either way... you could sit back and slate a day to wash and play with the toys, OR... you could take down a few more drinks and tackle it at midnight.

the alcohol will help keep you warm... right?

its still january... come mid-late march you should have a chance to play with everything!
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

ArkayoDeetayo
01-07-2012, 09:42 PM
just be thankful AG doesnt have a "countdown" or "last X hours only sale!" where you have to be glued to the computer

also be thankful you can be busy ;)

I wish I had a job...having a clean car doesn't pay for the bills...
I got a clean car but no monies...
no monies means no more AG supplies...

tdekany
01-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Do you think your car is dirty? And I detail for a living. :D even though it is dead right now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tdekany/Lumix%20G3/P1000087-1.jpg

onlycodered
01-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Hey man it could always be worse. Just be glad you don't have a black car and don't have to worry about the salt here on the roads in NY! My car can go from black to grey within a day or two. :(

Chris's FX4
01-07-2012, 10:09 PM

I actually got to hand wash my truck with ONR and put some WG Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant on it on Friday when it was 50degrees in Chicago. First time my truck has been hand washed since August.

Then today I head back up north to school and now its all white and covered in frozen slush. Probably won't be getting washed at the touchless place till temps get above freezing, and who knows how long that will be.

I just deal with the fact that its winter, and it won't stay as clean as I would like it to be.:(

jpegs13
01-08-2012, 01:51 AM
<~~~~ We don't like dirty cars!

hoyt66
01-08-2012, 05:40 AM
This is my busiest time of the year, which I do not have ANYTIME!
I am the head wrestling coach, so I am home after school (where I am a Dean, Assistant Athletic Director and Teacher) around 8:00 PM and every Friday and Saturday I have a wrestling tournament...Sunday you might say...trying to recover for the next week!

Heck, I have a brand new pressure washer and foam cannon I have not even tried out yet :(
Have products from SEMA that I have not tried...

Wife's car is dirty, My car is dirty...so embarrassing...

One cool thing...coming home from a tournament tonight, it was pouring raining...STILL BEADING!!!

Sorry, just had to vent...

Congrats on the tourney! I wrestling for thirteen years and coached for three. Both very rewarding. Get some rest today!