PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Time Warner Cable users

dougaross
01-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I just walked in to my local TW office and told them that I thought I was paying too much and that they had deals for new subscribers so why shouldn't loyal customers get a discount. They reduced my monthly bill by $43.

A friend told he did this (which is what led me to do it) and my gf just did this. We all got $40+ discount good for one year.

mswerb
01-07-2012, 08:12 PM
All you have to do is threaten to stop service, and they will bend over backwards for you.

lucky472
01-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Timer Warner is the worst cable service ever. I'm so happy that I finally switched over to direct tv. You get much more for the money and their customer service is the best. Every 3 months I call and simply ask what movie channels they can throw in for a loyal customer and they always give me 3 months free of 2 pay channels (such as all of the HBO and all of the Starz channels) Dump Time Warner if you can

poweraid
01-07-2012, 08:53 PM
ho ho aint that nice . gonna have to try that with charter . 130 bucks a month for Internet and HDTV . think I still have a few months left on special contract pricing which would then prob go up another 20 after that

dougaross
01-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Timer Warner is the worst cable service ever. I'm so happy that I finally switched over to direct tv. You get much more for the money and their customer service is the best. Every 3 months I call and simply ask what movie channels they can throw in for a loyal customer and they always give me 3 months free of 2 pay channels (such as all of the HBO and all of the Starz channels) Dump Time Warner if you can
I don't think you can beat TW for internet broadband service

dad07
01-07-2012, 11:24 PM
All you have to do is threaten to stop service, and they will bend over backwards for you.

NO they won't!