PDA

View Full Version : Tapikng of plasttic emblems?

Pages : 1 [2]

robert1955
01-10-2012, 03:56 AM
I really think if your going to do something , even the smalls to represent your company, that do it right, that a Chance and do what others have not. Auto Detailers are not slobs , sure they get dirty and at the end of the day they want to dress cleanly and get a steak and a beer. There not really thing about whats on thier head, but they do take pride in their work.

Do something innovative that screams I buy the best products and damn I am am the best. don,t go for cheap, go for quality
tell the guy stilling in the bar stool next to that hard working guy. He must belong to a elite set of work ethics and represents the very best there is. Just like the Marines we hit hard and get the job done.and at the end of the day we want a hat like a peice of our history that will last and last and say more that a cartoon.

Sincerely
Robert Geco

robert1955
01-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Hi . Guys . Just received my jar today. It looks and smells very nice. Quest is well it preform like Pinnacle? I am a sucker for Griots catalogs he sure knows how to market. always orderings some thing. I like thier tools very unique. I have some of thier products in gallons for my cars. Trying out the Some of the best products from Auto Geek. I will leave feed back when I compare the products that are similar.

Bob Geco

robert1955
01-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Hello: jsgntulok:

I have a mini Matavo. Got a new one not the same have not used and I am going to be selling off good polishers to people.

I used to remove the logos not anymore , I am retired due to my medical problems. I know the light weight Fex cannot take 7 inch pads. no problem. I promised my sister if she leaves her car for a couple of days I do a nice cleanup on it.

What is the story I been reading on the Fusion wax? Hope I didn't make a mistake in ordering it. I been trained to tape off molding and crevices were wax or polish can hide. I have yet to used the system of Wolf Gang Concours polishes & swirl Removers on my wife's black panzer wagon MBZ. Smart pads I have a lot of suff comming they call me MR. I hate I just an average guy whos trying to get by.

I been reading and posting my questions to you guys who are the experts now. I like Michael's Book just did a down load to my computer waiting to by a money to buy the Kindle color unite to transfer this e-book on to so I can take it to my Doctors Appoints.
Have a good day to you all. Enjoy be part of the virginity of
Car Care professionals.
Bob Geco
Long Beach, CA USA