PDA

View Full Version : Four Star UPP vs Four Star PPS

kiffer3
01-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Hello all,

Finally decided after all these years to join the online community and havbe enjoyed reading many of your posts. Wish I had gotten introduced sooner. Anyways.....

Got a question which I hope some of you might be able to answer. I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between the Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection and Four Star Polymer Paint Sealant from their professional series. How about durability and ease?

Thanks everyone

FUNX650
01-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Hello all,

Finally decided after all these years to join the online community and havbe enjoyed reading many of your posts. Wish I had gotten introduced sooner. Anyways.....

Got a question which I hope some of you might be able to answer. I was wondering if anyone knows the difference between the Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection and Four Star Polymer Paint Sealant from their professional series. How about durability and ease?

Thanks everyone

Hi...and...:welcome:...to AGO!!

__________________________________________________ __

Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection
Product Description:

Boosted With Polycharger™

Finally, a synthetic paint sealant that offers the dark, wet-looking, high-gloss shine of the very best Carnauba wax, plus months of protection! Now Boosted With Polycharger™!

Pure carnauba paste wax has long been the choice of Concours winners. The reason is simple: A quality carnauba wax creates a wet-looking, deep, dark finish.

Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection delivers months of protection and a deep, dark, wet-looking, high-gloss shimmer that's unmatched by other synthetic polymer sealants. Four Star makes paint care products for OEMs, but saves their latest technology for their house brand. Years of research and testing stand behind each bottle, truly making it worthy of the label "Ultimate Paint Protection!"

Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection's superior protection formula repels pollution, road salts, hard water deposits, and paint overspray. It protects for months, not weeks, and produces a stunning finish on all colors. It produces a carnauba show car wax look with longevity, durability, protection and slickness carnauba waxes can only dream about.

Just a few drops of Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection is all it takes to produce a show car shine that withstands the elements, including ultraviolet radiation from the sun. Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection is like body armor for your vehicle's paint. Plus, it applies much faster and easier than carnauba waxes.

This is the same professional grade sealant new vehicle dealers sell for $300 to $600! It is no exaggeration to say that Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection is an exceptional value that will help maintain the value of your vehicle!

Made in the USA

Four Star Polymer Paint Sealant

Polymer Paint Sealant

Produces a high gloss finish
Great on light and dark colors
Extremely durable UV protection
Easy wipe-off
Creates a slick finish

Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

Product Description

Polymer Paint Sealant

Produces a high gloss finish
Great on light and dark colors
Extremely durable UV protection
Easy wipe-off
Creates a slick finish

-Looks like UPP has a much bigger write-up/description, and polycharger. Supposedly the same sealant applied to vehicles at dealerships.
-PPS doesn't state Made In The USA...doesn't mean it isn't.
-Both say they have durable-UV-protection, among others.
-Price points are different.
-Your choice, it would seem to me.

:)

Bob

ScottB
01-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Four Star UPP is a hidden gem in paint sealants. Slick, good looking, and easy to apply and remove. Its one of my personal all time favorites.

Garry Dean
01-05-2012, 07:36 PM
The easy answer to your question is that FS UPP has more PolyCharger in it. Other than that they are pretty much the same.

Twister
01-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Garry didn't you do a video of the professional line?

Garry Dean
01-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Garry didn't you do a video of the professional line?

We havent done the videos for the Ultimate line yet, but I may have done an overview of the Pro line with the PPS included in it.

BTW , I do the videos for the Premium Finish Care website. To whoever cares.

rwright
01-05-2012, 09:40 PM
We havent done the videos for the Ultimate line yet, but I may have done an overview of the Pro line with the PPS included in it.

BTW , I do the videos for the Premium Finish Care website. To whoever cares.

I care! How are you doing Garry? I need to track down this pro line, I'm in the market for some new stuff. :)

Garry Dean
01-05-2012, 09:45 PM
I care! How are you doing Garry? I need to track down this pro line, I'm in the market for some new stuff. :)

I am FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC! Im glad I have 1 person who cares, lol.

NoleFan
01-05-2012, 10:00 PM
I am FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC! Im glad I have 1 person who cares, lol.

He is just saying that to make you feel better Garry :poke:

Garry Dean
01-05-2012, 10:39 PM
He is just saying that to make you feel better Garry :poke:

Damn it, I figured...:buffing:

andrew b
01-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Four Star UPP is a hidden gem in paint sealants. Slick, good looking, and easy to apply and remove. Its one of my personal all time favorites.

UPP was my absolute favorite before I tried WDGPS....and is still right up there. Have about 1/2 bottle left.

I'd probably still be using it exclusively if they still made the quick detailer that went with it....Ultimate Gloss Enhancer...

D_Nyholm
01-06-2012, 11:37 AM
The first sealant I ever bought was upp based on killerwheels recommendation and I should have bought more when I ran out. I've used about 10 other sealants including wgdgps and blackfire and havent found any that can compare to the ease of application and removal. The only problem I had with it was durability, but I had it pre polycharger, so I assume it is better now. I think I need to order it again!