PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Autogeek!

mcpp66
01-04-2012, 05:16 PM
I just want to publicly acknowledge that Autogeek has recently taken very special care of me (not that they didn't before) and to say thank you for that. With their level of customer service it's certainly no wonder that AG is a growing company and the best at what they do.

SkateForGirl
01-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Amen to that! I agree 100%

Robert8194
01-04-2012, 06:27 PM
I think most of the people on this forum have had nothing but excellent experiences with AG. The thing I admire the most is that AG appreciates us as much as we do them. They understand this is not a one way street. Yes, they give us excellent customer service and special deals to help us spend our money. They also give free expert advice. But, they don't exist without us, the customers. Some companies seem to have lost sight of that. Thanks AG for all you do for us so we can do our part to keep your business growing.

BobbyG
01-04-2012, 07:43 PM
They're a pretty darn good bunch down there aren't they!! :props:

How About AWESOME!! :dblthumb2:

hoyt66
01-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Yes they are AWESOME!! The forum, the sales, the service, the special contests..... it all

makes sense. If only my cable provider would treat me so good

manichol
01-04-2012, 08:15 PM
I have to agree. So far they have had the best customer service I've ever experienced. Not many companies interact with people on forums and give straight answers. They are not afraid to answer someone's discontent with their ordering/product experience. Most companies will ignore posts/threads and blow it off. I like that AG gives solutions instead of excuses!

mikep288
01-04-2012, 08:26 PM
I have yet to deal with any establishment that offers the level of professionalism and customer service that Autogeek does. That is how they earned and continue to keep my business. It's also nice to deal with a place that you can feel safe to recommend to friends and family, knowing they won't get burned.

Autogeek ---> A+++!

mwoolfso
01-04-2012, 08:26 PM
They live their values. That is why is shows every time. The small to medium business is the heart of this country's success.

littleblackcar
01-04-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm going to chime in, too. Autogeek is GREAT! I've learned a lot on the forum, and I've definitely increased my detailing supplies!