PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best foaming soap for a pressure washer

lucky472
01-01-2012, 07:36 PM
I got a 1700 psi greenworks electric pressure washer from Lowes for Christmas. I also got a gallon of Lowes Car and boat wash fluid. It works ok, but doesnt foam much. I plan on using the pressure washer a lot in the winter to spray off the salt, then I'll probably use UWW+. I'm trying to find the best soap for a pressure washer.

DaHen
01-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Don't know if it the best but I'm happy using DP's Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo in my Foamaster Foam Gun. This foam gun does not use a air hose.

steve swafford
01-01-2012, 08:11 PM
:iagree:ditto on the dp xtreme foam its good stuff,also like the poorboys slick and suds,both do a fantastic job

glen e
01-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Ultima Wash foams great in a foam gun.....

lucky472
01-01-2012, 10:29 PM
I broke down and bought the foam cannon, dp foam, black fire bogo tire gel/cleaner, cobra gold mf, and cobra waffle glass. Damn 20% off...lol

zefer
04-01-2021, 10:22 AM
I use the Griot’s foam cannon with the same 1700 green works PW...I love all the Griot’s foam products
I also get great foam from CG honey dew and the wax shop cherry snow they all are worthy and all smell really good. I think the honey dew and Griot’s foaming surface wash produce the richest foam with a good dwell time and both are supposed to be PH neutral.

Jim w
04-01-2021, 03:25 PM
I'm happy with BF foam soap.

Rsurfer
04-01-2021, 06:58 PM
You want a good pre-wash..and that's what a foam cannon should do, "Pre-wash". Try Car Pro's "Lift".

Icarus
04-01-2021, 09:23 PM
Bilt Hamber Auto-foam?

Coatingsarecrack
04-02-2021, 03:21 AM
4 score and nine years ago.... our fore fathers brought forth unto this forum.... a thread....to pretreat our paint with the thickest of foam, under the great detailer with shine and slickness for all.

Is how Abraham Lincoln would say “Damn this an old thread!”

Also second on the BH AUtoFoam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleDavy
04-03-2021, 06:57 AM
I found that just about any soap will work well mixed with the proper ratio in a high quality foam cannon. When I first started foaming, I had a cheap $20.00 foam cannon from Amazon and I never got thick foam no matter what type of soap I used. Blackfire foam soap, Chemical Guys Honeydew, Adams Megafoam were some of the brands that were used but still never yielded the foam I was hoping for.
I finally broke down and bought a quality MTM PF22.2 foam cannon. Now even Meguiars Gold Class mixed with some Blackfire foam booster yields fluffy thick foam. Keep experimenting with different soaps and ratios. Foam is fun.