PDA

View Full Version : Home Theater Install Products website

Pages : [1] 2

Tundra_10
12-30-2011, 05:02 PM
Hey guys, about a month ago someone posted a link for me in the chat section that pertained to HT cabling, accessories, etc. It seemed like it provided very good products for rock-bottom prices. I could have sworn I saved that link on my favorites toolbar but I did not.

I am now reaching out to you all, especially if you were that person or you saved that link as well. I am kicking myself in the butt right now for not saving it.

I really do not need much I just need a tv mount for a 37". So even if you do not know of the site and you know a place that sells a good quality mount for cheap you can post that link as well.

Eventually I would like that link though as I am doing some changes to my main system (switching from a projector to a large flat tv) so I will be needing a new long hdmi cable and they were incredible prices (even better then using cat5 with those converter boxes at the end).

Anyway, I know this is a shot in the dark but man would it be nice if that person remembers who they were or if someone knows the site in question!

tw33k2514
12-30-2011, 05:11 PM
PM'd you! Im the MAN

Tundra_10
12-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Awesome thank you sooo much! That was it! Your the man steve carell i mean ben i mean dancing banana!!!

Greg Nice
12-30-2011, 05:17 PM
I definitely wasn't the one who posted the link but I have purchased cables and mounts from mycablemart.com and monoprice.com. I've never had a problem and they are very reasonably priced. Hope this helps.

Tundra_10
12-30-2011, 05:26 PM
thank you Greg, monoprice was the place! ;)

BWG707
12-30-2011, 06:01 PM
I'll second Monoprice.com. For cables and accessories they are hard to beat.

soloz2
12-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Just saw your post and immediately thought of monoprice.

For low price, quality cables check out bluejeanscables

There are better cables, but they cost more (and/or are hand built like all mine)

Jaretr1
12-30-2011, 07:57 PM
I second bluejeanscables. Good quality stuff at reasonable pricing.

elk42
12-30-2011, 08:04 PM
just bought two mounts and three hdmi cables from monoprice. have heard great things about them and a friend of mine suggested them.

Setec Astronomy
12-31-2011, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I heard about Monoprice here or one of the other detailing forums...always had good quality/price from them...end the cable tyranny!

loudog2
12-31-2011, 09:08 AM
I third bluejeanscable!!!! I think it is a little better quality than mono.

A4 1.8tqm
12-31-2011, 09:15 AM
markertek is worth noting as well.

and +1 for bluejeanscable

soloz2
12-31-2011, 09:44 PM
I third bluejeanscable!!!! I think it is a little better quality than mono.

bluejeanscable is better than monoprice, but also more expensive. I don't use anything but BJC for HDMI cables though. Honestly their LC1 is a fantastic 'entry' level cable. It is on par or better than many boutique entry level cables. I'm not ashamed to admit that it would be better in some situations than my own entry level offerings. However, my better offerings are substantially better. :dblthumb2:

Shawnw
12-31-2011, 09:51 PM
bluejeanscable is better than monoprice, but also more expensive. I don't use anything but BJC for HDMI cables though. Honestly their LC1 is a fantastic 'entry' level cable. It is on par or better than many boutique entry level cables. I'm not ashamed to admit that it would be better in some situations than my own entry level offerings. However, my better offerings are substantially better. :dblthumb2:
Don't be fooled by boutique cables. If a cable meets a certain standard (HDMI 1.3a, 1.4, etc..) than it will have the same quality as any other cable with the equivalent rating. The ridiculous brands like "Monster" offer NO better picture quality than any of their competitors.

soloz2
01-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Don't be fooled by boutique cables. If a cable meets a certain standard (HDMI 1.3a, 1.4, etc..) than it will have the same quality as any other cable with the equivalent rating. The ridiculous brands like "Monster" offer NO better picture quality than any of their competitors.

When talking HDMI cables Blue Jeans Belden series is actually the best you can buy including 'boutique' cables.

I would never call Monster 'Boutique' I'd call it over priced, garbage, etc... I was talking about analog interconnects when I mentioned boutique.