PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Apron

cummins03
02-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Does anyone know of a good apron with several pockets and made of a soft material so it won't scratch. Maybe AG could come up with one?!

BILL
02-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know of a good apron with several pockets and made of a soft material so it won't scratch. Maybe AG could come up with one?!

Good idea........;)

Jimmie
02-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Good idea........;)

Second that............;) . If there's not already one available we have the best pro force think tank to design one.

chu
02-26-2007, 05:36 PM
How about an apron made entirely out of microfiber material...like a Cobra MF Apron. Wink wink Meghan!

Nuke33
02-26-2007, 05:53 PM
A full MF apron would be awsome just make a full MF outfit

trhland
02-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Does anyone know of a good apron with several pockets and made of a soft material so it won't scratch. Maybe AG could come up with one?! i know a few companys that have nice ones but im hessitant to give you the name do to a/g rules. not sure whats aloud or not . does a/g have any?? ill have to check myself

BILL
02-26-2007, 06:02 PM
i know a few companys that have nice ones but im hessitant to give you the name do to a/g rules. not sure whats aloud or not . does a/g have any?? ill have to check myself

Thats why Goggle is our friend;)

Totoland Mach
02-26-2007, 06:48 PM
I'd love to see one as well: Microfiber apron with 2 nice-sized pockets. I modified one that my wife gave me which is regular cotton black from Pottery Barn (that's where she works) and I sewed some BMW patches over the PB silk screen lettering.

Toto

BILL
02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
I'd love to see one as well: Microfiber apron with 2 nice-sized pockets. I modified one that my wife gave me which is regular cotton black from Pottery Barn (that's where she works) and I sewed some BMW patches over the PB silk screen lettering.

Toto

I can get a cotton one but i'd really prefer a micrfiber apron.....

but what you have sounds nice.......:)

Whitethunder46
02-26-2007, 07:28 PM
I was just thinking about this yesterday.

I wander what Justin does when he is washing customer vehicle's roofs to not get wet.