PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day in Pat's World

Pages : [1] 2

Pats300zx
12-30-2011, 04:22 PM
Ha ha...You probably were expecting some tragedy I am sure :)
The weather was unreal for late December here in Delaware. Mid 50's and sunny. I got the chance to wash my truck outside and it was probably the last time this year :(

The bad news is that I had to bring all my detailing product in from the garage to prevent it from freezing. A sad day for sure :D

Mike Phillips
12-30-2011, 04:36 PM
I feel bad for you... especially as I walk out to my convertible truck with the top off to cruise down the road on a sunny warm day here in Stuart, Florida...

Need to stop and get some sun block...

:D

Nick McKees37
12-30-2011, 04:40 PM
The bad news is that I had to bring all my detailing product in from the man-cave to prevent it from freezing. A sad day for sure :D

Fixed. :dblthumb2:

C. Charles Hahn
12-30-2011, 04:59 PM
I feel bad for you... especially as I walk out to my convertible truck with the top off to cruise down the road on a sunny warm day here in Stuart, Florida...

:laughing:

Jerk.

Oh well, at least it's just raining here right now, instead of snowing. Even still it's just 37* outside.

BobbyG
12-30-2011, 05:16 PM
Pat, I feel your pain!!

We have had an exceptionally warm and pleasant Fall and Winter. Because of undergoing major surgery early October I had prematurely moved all my detailing products indoors to protect them from freezing.

Although it's certainly more inconvenient I'll bring up those specific products I need and once finished they go back in the basement where it's a cool 60 degrees.

For all you guys laughing and snickering I've marked off a spot! http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/BobbyG53/Kiss-Ass.gif

dad07
12-30-2011, 05:33 PM
Pat, I feel your pain!!

We have had an exceptionally warm and pleasant Fall and Winter. Because of undergoing major surgery early October I had prematurely moved all my detailing products indoors to protect them from freezing.

Although it's certainly more inconvenient I'll bring up those specific products I need and once finished they go back in the basement where it's a cool 60 degrees.

For all you guys laughing and snickering I've marked off a spot! http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/BobbyG53/Kiss-Ass.gif

Just got a GUT BUSTING Laugh on this one!

mark58
12-30-2011, 05:42 PM

I will remind you in June, July, Aug. and Sept. when we are outside doing our thing and you be inside in air conditioned place. Also when your bugs are the size of BEETLES (Volkswagen) and humidity is in 90's when your grass is nice and brown.:props:

Shawnw
12-30-2011, 05:48 PM
Pat, I feel your pain!!

My basement has a stairwell to the garage. It's easier to keep it all n the basement and carry up and down what I need and use. Done it this way a few times now (including today) and it works out pretty well.

CEE DOG
12-30-2011, 06:07 PM
Thank goodness it wasn't something terrible!

Wifey and I drove down to the elephant bar for lunch and back with the top down at 75 degrees so I do feel bad for you! Hang in there buddy :)

ShineTimeDetail
12-30-2011, 07:49 PM
It was 61 today and it will be like 66 tomorrow and its almost January!!!

FUNX650
12-30-2011, 08:42 PM
The bad news is that I had to bring all my detailing product in from the garage to prevent it from freezing. A sad day for sure :D

Please keep a few products available, if you don't mind....I'll give you a call when I get back from the shoreline of Lake Erie....That's where the Polar Bear Club of Ohio meets each New Year's Day.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/topdownwinterdrivingjpg.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/41530)

I won't be stopping for any sun-block, though....
A large chocolate Frostie from Wendy's is more my style while driving the convertible 'up north' in Ohio this time of year!

Best Regards,

Bob from Blue Ball, Ohio

Happy New Year!!

[Located at the intersection of: OH St.Rt.122 & U.S.25 (Old Dixie Hwy)]

Flash Gordon
12-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Don't be sad Pat, be greatful you had another day of decent weather. From what I understand, most of us are going to have a warmer then normal Winter. Heck, you might even get the chance to polish the Nova II before its all said and done :buffing:

B.T.W. What happened to the 300zx write up? :toetap:

rfinkle2
12-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Shew... Good to see everything is OK.

shoeless89
12-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Ha ha...You probably were expecting some tragedy I am sure :)
The weather was unreal for late December here in Delaware. Mid 50's and sunny. I got the chance to wash my truck outside and it was probably the last time this year :(

It's also been crazy warm here in the Cincinnati, OH area. I think it got up to 48 today! I washed my car outside yesterday. Still gets a little chilly and I get some strange looks from people but easily doable

Bunky
12-31-2011, 07:12 AM
It will be much warmer than normal until Monday night when the cold air gets here. I washed my DD yesterday and plan to seal it today. I had yet another disappointing experience with ARO on tires (2 separate washes plus mf wipedown).