PDA

View Full Version : Another Fuzion believer?!?!?!?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

sportscarhiatus
12-30-2011, 02:08 PM
I used Fuzion a few times on my black G35, but shortly after, I got rid of the car for a white one, and never got to use Fuzion again. So a year later, I now have a color I can use it on again. I was loving Souveran on it... but I just got done putting 2 coats of Fuzion on, the last couple of days. And the look is DEFINITELY diff't from Souveran... in a glossy, wet kindda way. Souveran did not look like this. I look at my car everyday and would have noticed this. I walked into my garage today from running errands, and had to grab my camera to take this pic. It is UNEDITED. Just downloaded and posted on here.

If this continues, Fuzion will be my new go to LSP for this particular car.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/pookie_wookie/DSC_0791.jpg

mikep288
12-30-2011, 02:10 PM
One word: Stunning!

BobbyG
12-30-2011, 02:13 PM
There's little doubt that Wolfgang Fuzion is one of those waxes that worked incredibly well. It's so easy to use because it's a wipe on wipe off wax and I have yet to find a way not to have a panel looking spectacular! :props:

Mike Phillips
12-30-2011, 02:46 PM
That color, perfectly polished and waxed looks absolutely fabulous!

:xyxthumbs:

embolism
12-30-2011, 03:56 PM
not really a fan of blue but it grows on me every time you post pics of your car...

sportscarhiatus
12-30-2011, 05:17 PM
One word: Stunning!

thank you. those are exactly the words I use whenever I see the paint on my car

There's little doubt that Wolfgang Fuzion is one of those waxes that worked incredibly well. It's so easy to use because it's a wipe on wipe off wax and I have yet to find a way not to have a panel looking spectacular! :props:

thanks bobby. I would have to agree. Souveran is great too but Fuzion is different but in a great way.

That color, perfectly polished and waxed looks absolutely fabulous!

:xyxthumbs:

thanks mike. coming from you that means a lot. the majority of what I learned I learned from you and this site from years ago.

not really a fan of blue but it grows on me every time you post pics of your car...

thank you . I am the opposite of you on the other hand I have always loved blue but I never got the chance to own 1. my wife finally let me get a blue car. and this blue is different it changes colors on you depending on how you look at it. Sometimes it looks dark blue purple gray and even black

Jaretr1
12-30-2011, 06:39 PM
That's about exactly how I would order a mustang, although I might add the track package in 2013.

jonn127
12-30-2011, 08:48 PM
thats one thing I noticed about Fuzion on my mustang, it seemed to look better a few days AFTER application.

mwoolfso
12-30-2011, 08:55 PM
There is nothing like the deep blues to light up your day.and not every car looks good with that color.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

sportscarhiatus
12-31-2011, 12:05 AM
That's about exactly how I would order a mustang, although I might add the track package in 2013.

A big reason why I got the 2012 was because of kona blue being eliminated from the color palette. I also don't much care for the heavier looking Shelby nose and the painted trim. I do like the track pkg (recaros) tho.

thats one thing I noticed about Fuzion on my mustang, it seemed to look better a few days AFTER application.

You know what, come to think of it, you're right. It DID look better a day later. I would assume because of curing? Can anyone else confirm this?

There is nothing like the deep blues to light up your day.and not every car looks good with that color.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Agree... On stang tho, it rocks.

shoeless89
12-31-2011, 12:17 AM
I Love FUZION

sportscarhiatus
12-31-2011, 12:05 PM
I Love FUZION

I am starting to, too... :xyxthumbs:

Also, I know it won't do much probably, but I added another coat of Fuzion this morning Im the MAN

toycar18
12-31-2011, 12:15 PM
Never been a fan of BLUE cars but this absolutely an exception. It makes me drool staring at the paint.

Meticulous-Detail
12-31-2011, 03:49 PM
Lookin good! How does Fusion compare with Collonite 845/476 in the durability department? Never used Fusion before

sportscarhiatus
01-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Lookin good! How does Fusion compare with Collonite 845/476 in the durability department? Never used Fusion before

845 is more durable, and imo won't look as wet/glossy as Fuzion