PDA

View Full Version : Want to do an extremely nice detail Got the tools what the advice of experts

tallryan
02-26-2007, 01:35 PM
I have an 2004 Ford F150 that is black and always shows swirl marks. I have a PC7424 and all the pads that you can imagine (Edge, Sonus, LC) I also have many types of waxes and polishes including:

All 3 3M Perfect IT 3000 series polishes wool pad and black and blue pads
Collinite #915 Marque D'Elegance Premium Auto
P21S Carnauba
PinnacleSouveranPasteWax
MenzernaFMJ
Blackfire Wet Diamond, All Finish Paint Protection
menzerna-ceramiclear-po106ff-
Optimum Hyper Compound 32 oz
Menzerna Final Polish II 16 oz
poorboys-ssr2-5
Most of the products by Sonus on: Car polish, swirl remover, scratch remover - Meguiars, Sonus, Ultimate
Klasse Twins
Sonus and Megiuars Cleaner waxes

I would like someone who knows more than me to explain which product to use first, 2,3,4,5, and so on and which pads I should use with each step. Also I have used the PC a couple of times but find that it is rather slow for breaking down polishes should I use a rotoary on my flat panels to speed this process up?

ScottB
02-26-2007, 01:42 PM
linking to a competitors site is both wrong and in poor taste given the site is owned and operated by PBMA. Please consider this with links to competitors products and sites in future posts ! Thank you !!

tallryan
02-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Sorry for the links just trying to post the products without having to retype them all. I find that this website has superior information and products which is why I am here. Just looking for useful info from the experts on this site. No promotion of competitors was intended.