PDA

View Full Version : The begining!

Excessive Detail
02-26-2007, 12:52 AM
Sorry I'm posting so many things at one time, but I've been real busy, so I haven't been able to paost these when I wanted too. Anyway here is one of the reasons. My buddy is working on a show truck for this guy, actually he hasn't even seen the truck yet, he bought it and had it sent to my buddys shop. Its a 2006 Ford F-250 Lariet Outlaw edition, black with black leather and red leather inserts, it bad ass looking. The guy has already spent some ungodly amount of money on stuff for this truck. The biggest thing is the Kelderman, I know I screwed that name up, Air Ride Kit. This is supposed the be the best in business and can lower and lift the truck like it was lowered or lifted. The controller is a big piece of biilet with buttons and my buddy wanted me to see were I could put it. So after about two hours of trying, cutting, filing, etc... This is what I came up with, stiil not totally finished, but can anyone see what swrong with this picutre.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m133/ExcessiveDetail/Misc/P1010003.jpg

I took out the cupholder, moved the A/C controls down to were the cupholders used to be, and put the air ride controller were the A/C was. I still have to clean it up a little, but so far so good. I'm probably gonna be putting some amps, speakers, subs, and tv's in it. And of course giving it the final detail before its picked up. I'll keep ya updated, wish me luck.

r_wain
02-26-2007, 12:56 AM
Looks awesome! post more pics when you can. great job

bambo2888
02-26-2007, 12:59 AM
looks good. what are you going to do about the little gap on the left side of the controller?

Excessive Detail
02-26-2007, 01:12 AM
looks good. what are you going to do about the little gap on the left side of the controller?

Still trying to figure that out, its actually better than it was at first, I think all I have to do is shave down the back side off the dash and it will sit flush.

ltoman
02-26-2007, 01:47 AM
Pretty fancy! I like it! Kudos!
Lauren