PDA

View Full Version : Wg sealant vs black fire sealant

CAMAROZL1
12-27-2011, 07:19 PM
Just read the thread about wg sealant. I own wg and love it. During the blackfire 50% off sale I stocked up for my gf metallic blue car and is reason I bought blackfire, seeing how it's suppose to make dark color cars pop out . It's a daily driver and curious as too how long sealant last of anyone knows

toycar18
12-27-2011, 07:22 PM
It should last as long as the WG sealant.

bobble
12-27-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm in Socal and on a daily driven but garaged Monaco Blue BMW (dark blue) I get an easy 6 months out of a BFWD application. Now I top it with a coat of Dodo Blue Velvet and then a coat of Liquid Souveran and repeat the Souveran every couple of months. At 6 months I strip the LSP's and reapply same deal. I polish once a year only and wash pretty much weekly. Works well for me and is easy to use. All are machine applied using a PCXP.

Rsurfer
12-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Blackfire is Polycharged so it may last a couple of weeks longer than Wolfgang.
Just read the thread about wg sealant. I own wg and love it. During the blackfire 50% off sale I stocked up for my gf metallic blue car and is reason I bought blackfire, seeing how it's suppose to make dark color cars pop out . It's a daily driver and curious as too how long sealant last of anyone knows

tw33k2514
12-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Blackfire is Polycharged so it may last a couple of weeks longer than Wolfgang.

:iagree: Honestly though, they are so similar you cant go wrong either way.

CAMAROZL1
12-27-2011, 09:04 PM
thanks guys I like WG for my light vehicles and blackfire, can't wait to try for the chevy cruze