PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Treat :)

SkateForGirl
12-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Hey Autogeek!

I hope everybody's Christmas was great. For Christmas Eve/Christmas I decided to do a quick wash and try some new goodies out :xyxthumbs:

I figured I would just write a breakdown of everything I did and no need for before and after pictures because this car is never been dirty ever since I've had it almost 3 years ago lol.

Christmas Eve
- The car was washed with new formula Pinnacle XMT Shampoo and wheels were sprayed with OPC.
- Dried with a leaf blower and spray detailed clean with WG Instant Detail Spritz.
- Door Jams were sprayed with XMT Spray Wax
- I applied DP wheel glaze on my wheels and PERL (stuff is my new favorite) on the tires.
- Black Again on all the Trim
- I waxed the car with Wolfgang Fuzion

Christmas Day
- I pulled the car out of the garage and Sprayed it down with WGDGS
and wallah :D

I love the shine !
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10258&stc=1&d=1324924960

That spot on the right of the door is from the camera

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10260&stc=1&d=1324924960

Hope everyone has a great New Year
Thanks for looking :)
Erik

mdb917
12-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Looks awesome Erik :xyxthumbs:

Mike Phillips
12-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Looks great!

I love these cars and you're looks very sweet! Also love the wheels...

:dblthumb2:

RFulmer
12-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Nice looking car. I'm more jealous of the blue sky. We have had nothing but clouds and rain here in AL.

Bunky
12-26-2011, 02:47 PM
Lookin' good. It looks you had good weather to do it. It has been cloudy here but today the sun came out today.

BobbyG
12-26-2011, 03:38 PM
WOW!!

Hi Erik,

I really like a Yellow Sports Car because once it's clean and shinny it literally glows! :dblthumb2:

One thing that always makes the end result easier is using quality products. Everything you used in your process and the steps taken produced those outstanding results....:props:

It looks like you live up North because of the lack of leaves on the trees. Living in the North East my day looked identical to yours with temps hitting 44 today!!

mwtaco
12-26-2011, 04:54 PM
looks great. thats a nice car.

Bobby B.
12-26-2011, 04:59 PM
The S2000 looks amazing!

ScottB
12-26-2011, 05:00 PM
nice gloss .... Souveran Paste is another surefire hit on yellow with properly polished paint.

SkateForGirl
12-26-2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks for all the awesome comments. Yes Bobby G , I live on long island out east. I love the weather lately, its been about 45 degrees everyday. I have used Souveran prior to this and the same thing. The results are just outstanding.

I always get comments on my wheels. Truth be told I wanted something different and I took a gamble with the teal om yellow and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks again for the comments and again I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope everyone's new year is a blast too!

SkateForGirl
12-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks for all the awesome comments. Yes Bobby G , I live on long island out east. I love the weather lately, its been about 45 degrees everyday. I have used Souveran prior to this and the same thing. The results are just outstanding.

I always get comments on my wheels. Truth be told I wanted something different and I took a gamble with the teal om yellow and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks again for the comments and again I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope everyone's new year is a blast too!

Gurge
01-12-2012, 11:32 AM
me like!

seeing painted wheels more and more on the island lately too