PDA

View Full Version : To the Autogeek Staff

Pages : [1] 2

HighEndDetail
02-25-2007, 11:55 PM
I just wanted to say thankyou, for putting on a great event.(DETAILFEST 2007)I had a blast, and look forward to next year. I :applause:you guys.

mjfx
02-26-2007, 12:22 AM
I agree! very nice people.

ltoman
02-26-2007, 02:17 AM
Wish I could have gone. Next year it is the same thing, right?

Meghan
02-26-2007, 05:23 AM
I just wanted to say thankyou, for putting on a great event.(DETAILFEST 2007)I had a blast, and look forward to next year. I :applause:you guys.
Thank you, you both were a great big help, nice of you to stay and help clean up, I know the model helped keep you around but thanks anyway.;)
We would have been there cleaning up for a lot longer if everyone had not lent a hand. Had a blast with all of you and cannot wait till next year!:grouphug:

Nuke33
02-26-2007, 07:33 AM
Great Job :)

shadybreal
02-26-2007, 08:07 AM
Thank you, you both were a great big help, nice of you to stay and help clean up, I know the model helped keep you around but thanks anyway.;)
We would have been there cleaning up for a lot longer if everyone had not lent a hand. Had a blast with all of you and cannot wait till next year!:grouphug:

Next year is too long! How about something this summer? I know Justin and I would be in.

ScottB
02-26-2007, 10:57 AM
if these are the two guys in the white Vette ... they deserve some kudos also. Saran wrapping the Vette was best idea of the show !! Heres their ride, after the wash and adding a model:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e341/SPECWAR69/alDSC_0316.jpg

mjfx
02-26-2007, 05:10 PM
whoa whoa.. this thread is getting x-rated! :)

trhland
02-26-2007, 05:20 PM
if these are the two guys in the white Vette ... they deserve some kudos also. Saran wrapping the Vette was best idea of the show !! Heres their ride, after the wash and adding a model:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e341/SPECWAR69/alDSC_0316.jpgnice !!!!

Meghan
02-26-2007, 06:00 PM

I am not sure why but Chris' vette wrapped in plastic wrapped really got me going. When I pulled up to the hotel I knew that vette was one of our members! Who else would do such a thing!:righton:
I love it Chris! ;)

HighEndDetail
02-26-2007, 06:44 PM
I am not sure why but Chris' vette wrapped in plastic wrapped really got me going. When I pulled up to the hotel I knew that vette was one of our members! Who else would do such a thing!:righton:
I love it Chris! ;)
Thats right, and the vette look'd so good in Souveran. So we rapped the front end, behind the wheel wells, and the back end. So it would not get too dirty from our trip down from Ga. That way when we pulled up to Detailfest, all we had to do was peel it off. And it was show time.

Ed

c5golfguy
02-26-2007, 08:08 PM
You mean you were laughin at us for this....

http://www.chrisajohnson.net/frontend.JPG

:D:D:D

Gotta love the Home Depot carpet wrap for 10 bucks @ 50' roll. Kept the paint in great shape and no damage from bugs and other crap! :righton:

ps.. Meghan, please feel free to right click save as in the mean time of getting my cd full of all pics!

justin_murphy
02-26-2007, 08:21 PM
I give you a 10 for originality! I'm just trying to figure out how to sell it to my customers!

The AG staff was awesome. So dedicated to making this event happen smoothly.

I better be getting tons of pics from you that took them. I didn't get to take any! I had my head buried in a model's.............CAMRY!

LOL!

Meghan
02-26-2007, 09:06 PM
I give you a 10 for originality! I'm just trying to figure out how to sell it to my customers!

The AG staff was awesome. So dedicated to making this event happen smoothly.

I better be getting tons of pics from you that took them. I didn't get to take any! I had my head buried in a model's.............CAMRY!

LOL!
Yes so buried I did not hear you griping!;)

Meghan
02-26-2007, 09:07 PM
ps.. Meghan, please feel free to right click save as in the mean time of getting my cd full of all pics!
Heck this is going on my desktop!:righton: