PDA

View Full Version : Got Some Stuff to Trade-

ShineTimeDetail
12-26-2011, 11:29 AM
I have lots of stuff I just don't use and before it goes bad I should try and move it. I can't say I don't use any of it because I still use all of it but just here and there. I'll trade for products or equipment.

Leather Conditioner(3/4 gallon)- Stuff is from a local guy(I really think its a Chem guys product) and I really like it. Smells like leather and seams to plump the leather up.

Grime Reaper APC(Chem Guys- 3/4 gallon) Great stuff and can dilute it

Lightning Stain Extractor(Chem Guys- 1/2 gallon) Stuff ROCKS!!

V4 All-In-One Polish(Chem Guys- Over 3/4 gallon) Stuff works amazing on some paints- If you look at my website I have a Mercedes trunk lid before and after and I used the V4 on it

Wet Mirror Finish Glaze(Chem Guys- 1/2 gallon) Stuff is pretty good and makes the paint nice and glossy- I mix my paint sealant with a little bit of this

Butter Wet Wax(Chem Guys- 1/2 gallon) Stuff gives an amazing shine- Protection is about 4-6 weeks

Also have a bottle of Wolfgang 3.0 but I think I'm prob going to keep that.

boatmangc
12-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Nice pic in your post Tom!!

ShineTimeDetail
12-26-2011, 12:23 PM
HAHA! When I read my email I was like what picture? LOL I think so myself! Maybe this year I'll hit the keys for the retreat!

boatmangc
12-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Or Detailfest????

ShineTimeDetail
12-26-2011, 01:55 PM
If I do detail fest I don't be able to swing the retreat though.

SkateForGirl
12-27-2011, 12:40 AM
Hey I may be interested in the butter wet wax and the leather stuff. PM me what you may be looking for. Thanks