PDA

View Full Version : PB Bold 'N Bright Tire Dressing GEL

Johnnyboy
12-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Anyone tried diluting Poorboy's World Bold 'N Bright Tire Dressing GEL? I know the regular Bold 'N Bright has been diluted before from what I have read and used as a trim restorer and whatnot but never read anything about the GEL formula being diluted.....any experiences? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance?

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
12-26-2011, 10:34 AM
I would steer clear of diluting the Bold-n-Bright GEL ...... It's not the same as the regular B-n-B and would not perform the same after diluting.

The only time I would dilute the regular B-n-B is for undercarriage dressing or Wheel Wells :autowash:

B-n-B does look good on trim but it is just a dressing not a restorer ... Try Trim Restorer for the ultimate trim conditioner, protector, and dressing. :eek:

:xyxthumbs:

Johnnyboy
12-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the info! I was going to jump the gun and do it anyways but decided to post up first.

RFulmer
12-26-2011, 02:50 PM
The regular BnB is good stuff. I have been using it for about 5 years and it still holds its own with newer stuff.

VISITOR
12-26-2011, 05:51 PM
not a bad product, but IME i like the mothers fx tire shine more and it's less expensive as well...

Visitor92014
12-26-2011, 11:53 PM
Just a guess here but I don't think the gel is water-soluable so therefore it wouldn't mix well with water. That's just a guess though based on tire gels I've used like megs Hot Rims.