PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Sealer?

bravozulu
12-25-2011, 02:20 PM
On a Toyota Camry (2DR), how long will a 16oz bottle of Wolfgang's last me?

Or, how many oz per application is common?

mg6045
12-25-2011, 02:22 PM
about 1oz per application once you get a good hang of how to use the product.

First time users I would imagine would use about 2oz to 2.5 oz's. overusing the product.

Luckily enough Wolfgang is so user friendly that you wont get kicked in the butt for over or under using it.

mg6045
12-25-2011, 02:24 PM
figure 3 months of solid protection. product claims to last 6 month's but water beading will be all but gone by then.

3 month's for every 1oz per application = 1 bottle could last you 4 years !

RFulmer
12-25-2011, 05:17 PM
I just put 2 coats on my Mini and I can't hardly tell I used any (while looking inside the bottle). Yep, this is a small car but still. I'd say you could get by with 1oz per application on a 2 door Camry pretty easy. Even if you used 2oz, that's 8 times which is 2 years.

I used a DA and a 5.5" flat LC blue pad to apply, this may have helped use as little as I did.

As a side note, it looks great. It's my 1st time using it. I first used the Wolfgang Finishing Glaze (which is also outstanding on my soft paint). The DGPS wipes off very easy, just be sure and let it sit for 45 minutes, the bottle doesn't say anything about this but it does on the AG site product page. I wiped my 1st coat off after just a few minutes, maybe 10 or 15. But I let the 2nd coat stay on the full 45.

toycar18
12-25-2011, 06:19 PM
If you machine apply it will use less than hand applied.

I coated my reg cab tacoma with 1/2 oz to 1oz.

CAMAROZL1
12-25-2011, 07:05 PM
If you machine apply it will use less than hand applied.

I coated my reg cab tacoma with 1/2 oz to 1oz.

same here looks amazing. Quick question, after 5 months or so does it need another polish and sealant? or just sealant ?
Feed back please

opie_7afe
12-25-2011, 08:37 PM
if you are talking about WG deep gloss paint sealant then its a great product i got a 2oz sample and still have a good bit left, it really spreads a long way. but a better deal with a cheaper price with same ease of application and all that goodness would be Detailers Pro poli-coat its on buy one get one free right now, very nice deal.