PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang vs. 303 vs PERL for Interior

Pages : [1] 2

WRXINXS
12-13-2011, 06:35 PM
I have used 303 aerospace exclusively for the past few years for my interior vinyl. I have PERL on the way and I hear it is even better that 303 aerospace. And with the Wolfgang Vinyl and Rubber Protectant on BOGO I have been considering this as well.

I was wondering what experiences people have had with these three products which one do people like best?

Drew

alko
12-13-2011, 06:40 PM
What I absolutely love about the Wolfgang is that it DOES NOT leave the surfaces all shiney. I personally do not like surfaces all shiney. The only way I can tell you about its durablity is how long it takes for dust to show up. For me, its about 3 weeks or so. I don't even know if this is a real durability test. Overall I love this stuff...right along with the leather cleaner and the leather conditioner.

TornadoRed
12-13-2011, 06:44 PM
I haven't used all 3 but I think you should also consider Ultima Interior Guard Plus. It's expensive but a little goes a long way. It has less shine than any of the others you mentioned (not sure about PERL) and has a nice feel to the touch. It's the only interior treatment I'll put on the steering wheel.

Of the 3 you mentioned, I've only tried the Wolfgang and loved it until I tried the Ultima. It has little shine that calms down after a day or two. I also liked how it looks on black rubber around the windows and rubber seals on doors.

shoeless89
12-13-2011, 06:48 PM
I haven't used PERL but I have/do use 303 and Wolfgang. They are both GREAT. I just personally like the look of 303 a little better.

tw33k2514
12-13-2011, 06:50 PM
PERL is a pleasure to use. Leaves a nice matte surface and lasts for a long time. And at 1:5 it is very cost effective.

I have not used the others.

WRXINXS
12-13-2011, 06:51 PM
I do love my 303 and I'll get to compare it to PERL when my order comes in. Just that that BOGO Wolfgang was tempting me!

CEE DOG
12-13-2011, 07:43 PM
For my Sky i use Ultima Interior Guard Plus most times. When i want a darker richer look instead of the brand new look uigp offers PERL is my go to for interiors.

I prefer PERL over 303. It's priced better and looks better. I use PERL on more customer car interiors than any other product. On the customer interior leathers I still use UIGP and on some entire customer interiors I still use UIGP. Once upon a time I used 303AP on interiors as well.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/26993-review-ultima-interior-guard-plus-uigp.html
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/40314-review-carpro-perl.html

DARK HORSE
12-13-2011, 09:21 PM
I have used ALL of the products listed above (many times) and I still prefer the look of 303AP. I like the nice satin sheen it leaves.

CEE DOG
12-13-2011, 09:26 PM
303ap is a definite versatile and excellent product. Haven't used the WG I don't think

DARK HORSE
12-13-2011, 09:27 PM
303AP kicks the crap out UIGP!............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................

:poke: :D:D:D:D:D:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::poke:

CEE DOG
12-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Lol, in your wildest dreams my friend :laughing: DURKA!!!

shoeless89
12-13-2011, 09:54 PM
:bat::nomore:

ryanmcg1
12-13-2011, 10:22 PM
PERL is a pleasure to use. Leaves a nice matte surface and lasts for a long time. And at 1:5 it is very cost effective.

I have not used the others.

I agree looks great the matte look is nice. I find it a little shiny as I apply it but it goes to matte as it dries. I wish it stayed shiney I love the shiney look as long as its dry and not greasy, I don't really care for the matte look but it makes interior and rubber look brand new.

It is cost affective I like that you can dilute it I got one small spray bottle for interior and another for rubber and trim.

CEE DOG
12-13-2011, 10:25 PM
:bat::nomore:

LOL! :dancebanana:

I agree looks great the matte look is nice. I find it a little shiny as I apply it but it goes to matte as it dries. I wish it stayed shiney I love the shiney look as long as its dry and not greasy, I don't really care for the matte look but it makes interior and rubber look brand new.

It is cost affective I like that you can dilute it I got one small spray bottle for interior and another for rubber and trim.

You might try experimenting with the dilution or the application if you want it shinier. Try more and less water in the mix and see what you find. Try a foam applicator and then wipe off or wipe on directly with mf towel.

WRAPT C5Z06
12-13-2011, 11:08 PM
303AP kicks the crap out UIGP!............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................

:poke: :D:D:D:D:D:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::poke:
I guess you like shine! :eek:

:p