PDA

View Full Version : Fire over Ice and what AG can do for YOU :)

courtdale
12-13-2011, 05:45 PM
A few Fire over Ice shots before I lost the daylight. Will try to get the rest of the panels up tomorrow, loving what I see so far, my Blackfire love affair will continue.

This was my abused 2001, and even with my novice rear end behind the rotary (and a lil help from my AG friends) she has come around nicely over the past few months. Many thanks all. :xyxthumbs:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/fireice1.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/40656/size/big/cat//ppuser/37349)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/fireice2.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/40657/size/big/cat//ppuser/37349)

alko
12-13-2011, 05:49 PM
O......M......G.....!!!! that is outstanding!!!! I want some!!!

tw33k2514
12-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Excellent photos. I really need to get some midnight sun.

Twister
12-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Wow that last picture says it all. Looks amazing!

mwtaco
12-13-2011, 06:41 PM
very nice. look fwd to more pics. will be trying my kit in the spring.

(your cat is getting away)

shoeless89
12-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Looks so WET

LuxuryMobile
12-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Looking good.

BobbyG
12-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Many don't realize how much of the final result relies on proper finish preparation. You've really done a spectacular job and the BlackFire products are the Icing on the cake....:xyxthumbs:

jekyl05
12-13-2011, 07:28 PM
very nice. look fwd to more pics. will be trying my kit in the spring.

(your cat is getting away)

I think that is a small mountain lion in the driveway...black fire products are deff. on my wish list

CEE DOG
12-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Very nice

courtdale
12-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Thanks all.

I was non-specific in my AG praise, but the input and posts past and present from all have really given me an amazing amount of insight and experience Matrix style. I can't believe how much I've learned over such a short amount of time by interacting here. The regulars of course between Bobby's consistent input and spot on advice, Corey's review's, Cosmin's pictures and so many others. Oh and then there's those folks that run the show, Nick, and Megan, the pair that seem to get me to spend my money when I have none like no other ;) And how could I forget Mike. King of the hill and still finds time to crawl these forums offering advice and answers to questions he's answered 10000 times over.

Amazing stuff people, all of you. And not to short sight the community that participate every day making this place an interesting place to come to day in and day out to see and read the imput from everyone on every level of the hobby. Hell, 6 months ago, all I wanted to do was find some quality wash and wax products for my new car.

I've had a great time here so far, and look forward to much more. Wow that went way longer than I intended it to be :) .

shoeless89
12-13-2011, 10:33 PM
Thanks all.

I was non-specific in my AG praise, but the input and posts past and present from all have really given me an amazing amount of insight and experience Matrix style. I can't believe how much I've learned over such a short amount of time by interacting here. The regulars of course between Bobby's consistent input and spot on advice, Corey's review's, Cosmin's pictures and so many others. Oh and then there's those folks that run the show, Nick, and Megan, the pair that seem to get me to spend my money when I have none like no other ;) And how could I forget Mike. King of the hill and still finds time to crawl these forums offering advice and answers to questions he's answered 10000 times over.

Amazing stuff people, all of you. And not to short sight the community that participate every day making this place an interesting place to come to day in and day out to see and read the imput from everyone on every level of the hobby. Hell, 6 months ago, all I wanted to do was find some quality wash and wax products for my new car.

I've had a great time here so far, and look forward to much more. Wow that went way longer than I intended it to be :) .

So true! After being on here for the past year or so I feel like I really know so many people on here. Even though I only really know one person on here in real life, I still feel like I know everyone. I know people's personalities and if someone hasn't posted in a while were all like "Where you been?!?!" lol What a great place AG is. Staff and forum members alike!

Shinoda
12-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Great job, keep up the great work!

brawl
12-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Many don't realize how much of the final result relies on proper finish preparation. You've really done a spectacular job and the BlackFire products are the Icing on the cake....:xyxthumbs:

In this case, Icing and Torching on the cake. :D

SkateForGirl
12-14-2011, 05:29 PM
I want some midnight sun too. That looks great!