PDA

View Full Version : Griots Garage Car Wash and good?

WRXINXS
12-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Anyone have any opinions on this wash? I have tried many different washes and am always looking to try something new.

Gunslinger
12-12-2011, 05:04 PM
It's outstanding. Use it according to the instructions and you'll do fine with it. I first tried the small bottle and then bought the gallon size to keep the bottle full.

Great stuff...you won't be disappointed.

Bunky
12-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Griot's is a very nice shampoo. It is the moderate (more than enough) suds class if suds are important to you.

WRXINXS
12-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the help fellas I just put some in my order!

~Drew

zkeeper
12-12-2011, 06:46 PM
You'll love it...and when done and while damp, I spray on the their Spray Wax, dry it off and it lasts. I keep several sacrifice barriers on the wax...and the shampoo does not ruin the work...but the washing is great.

D.Acker
12-12-2011, 06:50 PM
I agree with everything said here. This was my first year using it and I love it!

WRXINXS
12-12-2011, 07:05 PM
You'll love it...and when done and while damp, I spray on the their Spray Wax, dry it off and it lasts. I keep several sacrifice barriers on the wax...and the shampoo does not ruin the work...but the washing is great.

Yeah, the spray wax is on BOGO right now so I'm hoping to add it to an order I just placed if there is still time. I have heard good things about that spray wax.

ScottB
12-12-2011, 07:06 PM
nice product, works well in foam guns too.

zkeeper
12-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Thing is, the combo lasts. Used a lot of spray on detailers and waxes, and the GG performs. And it builds up nicely for sacrifice barriers. I often just spray, swipe it around and let it sit for some time--go back and buff it out. You don't have to, but its nice. It seems to have a bit more sustance than others--and its reasonable in price. :xyxthumbs: