PDA

View Full Version : Forever Black

BlackCoupe
05-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Just bought Forever Black and used it on the window moulding on my son's 1999 Mustang. It was a complete and total waste of $13. It made not the slightest improvement. :applause:

Mike T
05-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Sorry to hear. At least it didn't cost you much.

FloridaNative
05-07-2006, 02:28 PM
I suggest you talk to Meghan when she gets back from vacation. She has used the Forever Black with good sucess see this pic: http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=306&what=allfields&name=Meghan
Maybe she can give you some tips on how to use it? Hope this helps you.
:cheers:

Just bought Forever Black and used it on the window moulding on my son's 1999 Mustang. It was a complete and total waste of $13. It made not the slightest improvement. :applause:

ScottB
05-07-2006, 02:38 PM
I personally have always used and liked Black Again. Sorry the black again did not meet your expectations.

BlackCoupe
05-07-2006, 03:03 PM
I personally have always used and liked Black Again. Sorry the black again did not meet your expectations.

This was from a local PBE. Not Black Again, Forever Black. A little cleaner bottle, to be followed with a black dye. It just soaked up the black dye back to the original faded black. I tried three coats, and then figured I had been taken.

Anybody wants it, they can have it next time they go through town.