PDA

View Full Version : Diamondite Glasswork Restorer

WRXINXS
12-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Just used megs 105 and orange pad to get most of the waterspots off my dad's 2002 Nissan Maxima Windows. It did not take everything off however. Has anyone ever used Diamondite Glasswork Restorer on glass. Will it take the remaining spots off? Should it be used with an orange pad? Also, do you have to wear a mask with polishes like this?

Thanks,
Drew

WRXINXS
12-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Actually, on second thought maybe one more go round with the 105 would take off the rest.

~Drew

courtdale
12-11-2011, 04:50 PM
I've used it following the resurfacing creme, but after the creme there wasn't anything left but pits at that point. It definitely cleaned it up well, but not sure what its actual correcting power is.

11camryse
12-11-2011, 11:45 PM
You could try that new carpro glass product. From the little that I've heard so far it works great.

BobbyG
12-12-2011, 06:36 AM
I've used Detailer’s Pro Series High Performance Glass Restorer and found it really does a nice job. I suspect both products are very similar.

I apply it with my Porter Cable 7424 dual action polisher and a white foam pad on speed 4. Once I'm finished cleanup is easy then I treat the glass with Aquapel for long lasting protection.....:props:

alko
12-12-2011, 07:59 AM
I've used Detailer’s Pro Series High Performance Glass Restorer and found it really does a nice job. I suspect both products are very similar.

I apply it with my Porter Cable 7424 dual action polisher and a white foam pad on speed 4. Once I'm finished cleanup is easy then I treat the glass with Aquapel for long lasting protection.....:props:

I'm actually getting ready to pick this stuff up. I got some really bad staining from either clay lube or the griot's garage paint prep (I'm thinking its the GG).