PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion vs Blackfire Midnight Sun

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

toycar18
12-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Fuzion or Midnight Sun Wax?

How do they compare durability wise? Both are blended waxes with polmers/wax.

Thanks

05xrunner
12-10-2011, 12:28 PM
i cant say on durability..I like Midnight sun and love Fuzion..I have been using Midnight sun on car past 2 times..but I will say I still think Fuzion applies and wipes off easier

toycar18
12-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Quite a bit easier on Fuzion or just a little bit?

KneeDragr
12-10-2011, 01:35 PM
I found midnight sun to be a chore to wipe off. They say its wipe on wipe off, its more like wipe on, wipe off, wipe off again, wipe off again, lol. It looks nice but Ive switched to P21s concourse look - I think it looks better and applies as easy as cake.

ScottB
12-10-2011, 01:38 PM
I am sure the durability is enhanced just as is Pinnacles SSII paste wax is. All three likely are similar in durability, now you just need to find the one that looks best for you and your environment.

Sunshyne
12-10-2011, 01:55 PM
I recently applied Fuzion for the first time and its a DREAM. I love the way it looks and the ease of use makes it a keeper.

rider9195
12-10-2011, 01:57 PM
I like Midnight Sun very very much. I find it very easy to apply and remove. Just make sure you apply very thin coats. It is less expensive than Fuzion as well.

2old2change
12-10-2011, 02:09 PM
I have both the Fusion and the Midnight Sun. Midnight Sun has become my favorite. The Midnight Sun must be put on extremely thin the same as Meg's #16. It goes on and comes off easier then any other nuba that I have tried IMO.

toycar18
12-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Interesting... some people have hard time removing BFMS and others have an easy time.

Gosh you guys make it hard to decide.

I want a wax that is easy to apply and remove. And has decent durability. Basically, something less expensive than Fuzion.

But if there isn't anything that fit the above requirements than hopefully I can get Fuzion on sale.

THOUGHTS?

Dr Oldz
12-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Interesting... some people have hard time removing BFMS and others have an easy time.

I want a wax that is easy to apply and remove. And has decent durability. Basically, something less expensive than Fuzion.

But if there isn't anything that fit the above requirements than hopefully I can get Fuzion on sale.

THOUGHTS?

BFMS is a great wax IMO. I also really like SSII and prefer that over the much more pricy Fuzion. SSII applies and removes just like Fuzion also.

toycar18
12-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Thanks Jim... so many decisions.

How about free wax samples with every order.... What do you think AG?

2old2change
12-10-2011, 11:57 PM

THOUGHTS?

I'll make you a deal. You buy BFMS the next time it's on sale and try it. If you don't like it I will buy it back from you. :xyxthumbs:

toycar18
12-11-2011, 12:11 AM
I'll make you a deal. You buy BFMS the next time it's on sale and try it. If you don't like it I will buy it back from you. :xyxthumbs:

Wow, that is some confidence. Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know.

SonOfOC
12-11-2011, 12:33 AM
It will boil down to application, removal, and durability. Otherwise, they look identical. The only way you can tell the difference from looks alone is if you have imaginary BF or Fuzion voices in your head.

LSUFAN
12-11-2011, 12:35 AM
I have both an have found them both very ez to apply an remove. and have come to a conclusion to use fuzion on darker color vehicles an BFMS on lighter color vehicles. but that is just my opinion.