PDA

View Full Version : BOGO supreme guzzlers...new new?

Pages : [1] 2

mwtaco
12-10-2011, 10:23 AM
hi,
clarify?

"new" supreme guzzlers on BOGO...are they recently updated? bought some at the last BOGO in the fall and they had the black edging. is the only change the green satin edging?

RobZ71LM7
12-10-2011, 11:10 AM
hi,
clarify?

"new" supreme guzzlers on BOGO...are they recently updated? bought some at the last BOGO in the fall and they had the black edging. is the only change the green satin edging?

The ones I bought last year from AG are green satin edging.

mwtaco
12-10-2011, 11:27 AM
nick or meghan...can u clarify?

toycar18
12-10-2011, 12:04 PM
I just got some guzzlers 1 week ago.... all sizes and they have green edges

ShaunD
12-10-2011, 12:09 PM
The Guzzler tag says made in Korea but the wwmf material looks different then the original. Maybe they changed the material blend and/or process a little to make them more durable. Also, the edging seems a little rougher than the green satin edge that is on the originals. This too seems to be to increase the durability of the towel. I haven't used my new ones yet so I can say one way or the other compared to the original ones I have. The only problem I have with the original ones is that the edging snagged fairly easy, and pulled/ripped away from the ww.

KneeDragr
12-10-2011, 01:38 PM
With my miracle towels, the black satin edge are newer than the blue cloth edge. Ive got 2 guzzlers and they are both green satin edge.

ScottB
12-10-2011, 01:40 PM
I must have missed this, the original green guzzlers to my knowledge have always had a green border. They are great and soft. The only update to make them better would perhaps be a bit thicker to hold even more water, and they are NO slouch now.

mwtaco
12-10-2011, 08:39 PM
strange. mine have a black border and i dont believe its satin. i bought it october 2011. maybe they shipped me old product. nobody here has a guzzler with black border?

courtdale
12-10-2011, 08:48 PM
My 2 were black border. No more than a month or 2 old.

mwtaco
12-10-2011, 09:30 PM
My 2 were black border. No more than a month or 2 old.

your black border...satin? mine is not.

according to product description the updated guzzler has a green satin edge. from RobZ's reply above, the satin edge has been available since last year.

"Could there possibly be a way to improve upon our Cobra microfiber towels? Of course, there’s always room for improvement! Now our Cobra Supreme Waffle Weave has a silky satin edge to further protect your paint from potential scratches."

did i get old product?

courtdale
12-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Nope not satin.

shoeless89
12-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Mine also have the back borders

mwtaco
12-11-2011, 01:25 PM
i emailed meghan about it. if your interested, will let you know what she says...

shrtbull
12-11-2011, 05:41 PM
i emailed meghan about it. if your interested, will let you know what she says...

I bought the combo kit a couple of weeks ago. The larger towel has black edges, does not look like satin. The smaller towel has the green satin edges. Let us know what Megan says.

Thanks
Gary

BobbyG
12-11-2011, 07:13 PM
I must have missed this, the original green guzzlers to my knowledge have always had a green border. They are great and soft. The only update to make them better would perhaps be a bit thicker to hold even more water, and they are NO slouch now.

I went out and checked mine and green on green. I bought these at different times so I think they're a good sampling.....just what I have here....:props: