PDA

View Full Version : A vist to Autogeek from Trent aka TS656577

Mike Phillips
12-09-2011, 05:26 PM
A visit to Autogeek from Trent aka TS656577

Trent was traveling by Autogeek today on the way to the West Palm Beach Airport and stopped by to check us out and say "hi"

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/TrentVisitsAG02.jpg

He caught me just as I was getting ready to do some wax tests....

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/TrentVisitsAG01.jpg

It was a real pleasure meeting you today Trent, you're as nice in person as you represent yourself on our forum.

Please feel free to stop by anytime you're in our neck of the woods...

:xyxthumbs:

Meghan
12-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Trent is a cool guy, thanks for stopping in and visiting us!!!

LuxuryMobile
12-09-2011, 07:00 PM
So awesome that AG opens their doors to forum members that are in the area and want to check it out.

Very cool.

IID
12-09-2011, 07:22 PM
Very cool Trent.Sounds like they were very welcoming towards you.:xyxthumbs:

I wish I could drive by and stop in by AutoGeek,especially this time of year where the high temp here is 15deg F. :(

alko
12-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Thats so awesome. I will make it down one day.

M0nk3y
12-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Thats so awesome. I will make it down one day.

Yep. I will find me way down there someday.

TS656577
12-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Guys, Autogeek was MORE than generous. I was a bit nervous at first to be honest. I mean, in my eyes, the people at AG are "celebrities" so to speak in the detailing world. I was was told to ask for Meghan, and when I did, SURPRISE! Mike opens the door and handed me off to Meghan. I got a tour of the facility, met many of the people that I recognize from the forum. Even got to meet Max at one point (EXTREMELY nice guy as is everyone there!). I then got to go play in the garage with Mike. Call me a goofball, but it was an honor to be there with Mike. I am sworn to secrecy about the wax tests though! I can't thank all of you enough, especially Meghan and Mike. I had an absolute blast and I hope I get to make a return trip soon! All of you were more than gracious and generous, and with your busy schedules, taking the time to show me around and talk to me was just a fantastic treat. Thank you all so very much!

Mike Phillips
12-10-2011, 04:40 PM
It was our pleasure to have you visit Autogeek...

I am sworn to secrecy about the wax tests though!

What happens in the Autogeek Garage... stays in the Autogeek Garage...

:props:

BobbyG
12-10-2011, 05:32 PM
I like doing business with a company that possess a friendly atmosphere and a door that's always open for their customers and members...:xyxthumbs:

Bravo Autogeek and thanks for taking the time Mike!! :props: