PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pinnacle Product?

Pages : [1] 2 3

shoeless89
12-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Since the 24 hours sale on Pinnacle Products is up, I was wondering what everyones favorite product is Im the MAN

Finemess
12-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Paintwork lotion comes to mind.

alko
12-09-2011, 12:16 PM
gotta go with the XMT spray wax...an instant favorite of mine. Only other pinnacle products I've used are the pad cleaner and conditioner (works great) and the Black Onyx tire gel.

IID
12-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Can't go wrong with ANYTHING Souveran!

shoeless89
12-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Paintwork lotion comes to mind.

I was thinking about that. I've heard really good things about it. But it really just seems like a pre-wax cleaner/glaze it me. Maybe someone can chime in with their experience with it?

gotta go with the XMT spray wax...an instant favorite of mine. Only other pinnacle products I've used are the pad cleaner and conditioner (works great) and the Black Onyx tire gel.

I've got the XMT Pad Cleaner & Conditioner. I also have Black Onyx. I might have to give the XMT Spray Wax a try . . . But do I really need another spray wax? Well of course I do!

Can't go wrong with ANYTHING Souveran!

I used some of the Liquid Souveran. I would really like the Souveran Paste but I don't see myself putting it on my DD or any of my ( umm . . customer/clients ) cars because of it's lack of durability.

Shawnw
12-09-2011, 12:36 PM
What do you guys think about Pinnacles:
Speed Clay?
Advanced Swirl Remover?
Advanced Finishing Polish?

Shawnw
12-09-2011, 12:37 PM
I was thinking about that. I've heard really good things about it. But it really just seems like a pre-wax cleaner/glaze it me. Maybe someone can chime in with their experience with it?

I've got the XMT Pad Cleaner & Conditioner. I also have Black Onyx. I might have to give the XMT Spray Wax a try . . . But do I really need another spray wax? Well of course I do!

I used some of the Liquid Souveran. I would really like the Souveran Paste but I don't see myself putting it on my DD or any of my ( umm . . customer/clients ) cars because of it's lack of durability.
You just missed the BOGO on the spray wax!

shoeless89
12-09-2011, 12:41 PM
I've never used the XMT Speed Clay but I have some of the Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay and Clay Lube. I really like it. It's pretty expensive and IDK if I see much benefit of it over cheaper clay but I would say its on the light side of medium grade. So I feel more comfortable using it more often.

I've never used the Advanced Swirl Remover or Advanced Finishing Polish. I've heard the swirl remover dusts pretty bad but can't confirm that.

shoeless89
12-09-2011, 12:42 PM
You just missed the BOGO on the spray wax!

Lol I know I did. Thats the only reason I'm debating on not buying it.

Meghan
12-09-2011, 12:47 PM
I love the leather cleaner and conditioner

alko
12-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Lol I know I did. Thats the only reason I'm debating on not buying it.

The other BOGO's are still up, minus the Pinnacle...it hasn't been long. See if Nick or Meghan will still honor the BOGO.

Bobby B.
12-09-2011, 12:57 PM
The Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax will always be one of my favorite paste waxes to use on dark colored Paint.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/pinnaclewax/souveran-jar-308.jpg

mdb917
12-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Beings how favorite implies one, I'll pick Souveran Paste Wax.

Like Bobby B said, on darker colored cars it rocks!!

jreblackGT
12-09-2011, 02:05 PM
From all reports all the Pinnacle products are excellant but I've only used a few of them so far. I do like the shine and overall finish of the XMT Shampoo, the 360 Spray Wax and the Final Finish Instant Detailer. Anxious to try the Souveran paste wax on my black car.

tw33k2514
12-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Paintwork Cleansing Lotion!