PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Chevy SSR - Extreme Makeover by Blackfire - Modeled by Tasha

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Old Pirate
12-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Adam's dome is protected by Blackfire Wet Diamond! :dblthumb2:

thedodo
12-09-2011, 05:11 PM
PJ, you coming back over the pond for detail fest? I need to fulfill a promise.

Rene

abso-dodolly diddely - will be there and ready to rock the big block BBQ Meghan has promised to bring in 8)

Sharif
12-09-2011, 05:50 PM
I'd first like to thank Max for having such a great operation and for allowing events like this to take place. Also I'd like to thank all the guys for your hard work on the car, I forgot to tell you all last night that I name my cars and the SSR is called Elvira, so thank you very much for making Elvira shine!! and for all the teaching tips.
Looking forward to seeing all of you again! Last but not least our great host Mike...you're the best!:dblthumb2:

jreblackGT
12-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Hello and welcome Tasha. Nice job on the SSR too Mike and crew.

Harleyguy
12-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Welcome Tasha to the madness!
Adam....looks like you have clearcoat failure on that domeI'm way past clear coat failure

Those comments on Adam and Rene were hysterical!The second best part of doing this makeovers is the great time we have . Sometimes we see a worry look on the owners face and we can tell his asking himself did he make the right decision letting this guys touch my car . All kidding aside the end results always turn out amazing .

Great time again last night. It is always a fun learning experience for me. Got to use new machines, pads & products. The icing on the cake for me was how appreciative Sherif was. It is nice to give and tis the season. Sherif took a vehicle in that looked good from far, but far from good. We turned that around! This SSR looked bad a**!

PJ, you coming back over the pond for detail fest? I need to fulfill a promise.

Rene Renny another awesome time and another extreme makeover . Always a ton of fun working beside you and Kyle .

Adam's dome is protected by Blackfire Wet Diamond! :dblthumb2:Watch it Angelo if weren't my friend I would of used Wolgang .

I'd first like to thank Max for having such a great operation and for allowing events like this to take place. Also I'd like to thank all the guys for your hard work on the car, I forgot to tell you all last night that I name my cars and the SSR is called Elvira, so thank you very much for making Elvira shine!! and for all the teaching tips.
Looking forward to seeing all of you again! Last but not least our great host Mike...you're the best!:dblthumb2:Sharif hope your happy with the way your SSR turned out I feel with all the extreme makeovers we have done yours really was extreme .Thank you for entrusting your truck to us and letting me use a rotary since it was only the second time I have used one .:joking:

Shane731
12-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Hey everyone! Thanks for welcoming me to the 'Swirl Girls!' Max runs a top notch operation at Autogeek and I had a blast working with Mike and the rest of the guys on the 2004 Chevy SSR project. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! :-)

Welcome to Autogeek Tasha! :welcome:

Looking forward to seeing all of you again! Last but not least our great host Mike...you're the best!:dblthumb2:

Welcome to Autogeek Sharif! Elvira's lookin' good now! :dblthumb2:

Meghan
12-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Great job everyone, that paint looks better then showroom new!

tw33k2514
12-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Paint looks awesome. And might I add, so does Tasha!

ryanmcg1
12-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Great Job been waiting on seeing some results from the blackfire compound and polish great might want to pick some up in the future

Harleyguy
12-12-2011, 05:15 PM
I must say this makeover I feel was one of the hardest too do .The clear coat was one of the hardest clear coats I've worked on . Sharif was actually thinking about selling the SSR but he sure changed his mind when we were all done . Not sure if it was mentioned but this is his Daily Driver also .

Mike Phillips
12-12-2011, 06:13 PM
All the pictures have been added...

I hope all my forum buddies will join me in welcoming Tasha to the forum...

:xyxthumbs:

rfinkle2
12-12-2011, 06:20 PM
The SSR looks awesome.

That looks like a lot of fun. If Autogeek wasn't so far from where I live, I'd definitely volunteer some polishing time.

Tasha, welcome.

You added some oomfa to those pics.
(I like your nail polish)

Bunky
12-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Paint looks awesome. And might I add, so does Tasha!

I wonder if Mike is going to issue a calendar for 2012 with each car and the model for each month.

Mike Phillips
12-12-2011, 07:54 PM
I wonder if Mike is going to issue a calendar for 2012 with each car and the model for each month.

Problem is I only have 6 Swirl Girls... I need 6 more...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1314/AutographedSwirlGirlGuns01.jpg

The above are all autographed by the Swirl Girls that used them to inspect the paint, these will be up for auction at Detail Fest...

I have 4 more girls on-call for future projects...

IID
12-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Problem is I only have 6 Swirl Girls... I need 6 more...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1314/AutographedSwirlGirlGuns01.jpg

The above are all autographed by the Swirl Girls that used them to inspect the paint, these will be up for auction at Detail Fest...

I have 4 more girls on-call for future projects...

Haha,
Mike Phillips is AG's - Stud Boy!:cheers::goodjob2: