PDA

View Full Version : Wish List

Ridgeliner
02-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Just a passing thought...
Every time I start to "browse" the AG Store I try to make a (for lack of a better term) mental note/list of what I want or need for my next order.....
For me that's a great task. Not only that but I often forget just what it was I really needed. Is there anyway AG could add a wish list / shopping list to your web site for registered members? This way we could not only keep track of what we want/need but our "Family Members" could access it for gift ideas :D .
It'll also really help me from getting so confused when it's time to order :o .

I know someone is going to say just write a list out... I do and I lose them :(; However, I always know where my computer is (so far anyway) and where AG is.....

Tex Star Detail
02-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Ahhhhh, just suck it up and order the stuff. As long as your bank account has at least $500 in over draft protection, you are good.

LOL

FloridaNative
02-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Just a passing thought...
Every time I start to "browse" the AG Store I try to make a (for lack of a better term) mental note/list of what I want or need for my next order.....
For me that's a great task. Not only that but I often forget just what it was I really needed. Is there anyway AG could add a wish list / shopping list to your web site for registered members? This way we could not only keep track of what we want/need but our "Family Members" could access it for gift ideas :D .
It'll also really help me from getting so confused when it's time to order :o .

I know someone is going to say just write a list out... I do and I lose them :(; However, I always know where my computer is (so far anyway) and where AG is.....

You're not the first one to make this request. I know that AG is constantly making strides to give their customers what they want. I don't know how easy or difficult it is to make changes to the web site, but I do know that your request will be heard and taken into account. :)

Whitethunder46
02-22-2007, 09:22 PM
I think I mentioned this early a couple weeks ago. Along with being able to save our account/shipping info so we don't have to type it in everytime.

Basically, our own personal account.

Anyways, I just add my stuff the the cart and it saves it automatically. Then when it's time to buy, i just remove the things I don't "need"

Ridgeliner
02-23-2007, 06:22 AM
OK I didn't know that your shopping basket would hold items after you logged out.... In that case, your method will help allot. Thanks.
BTW I like the idea of being able to store (build) your own account. I shop at a couple of other business online that have this and it's really nice.
I know one thing. Without a doubt AG has the finest customer service I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I know if they can it will be done.

Nuke33
02-23-2007, 07:31 AM
HEHE AG will make you go broke!

Meghan
02-23-2007, 07:51 AM
OK I didn't know that your shopping basket would hold items after you logged out.... In that case, your method will help allot. Thanks.

Ridgeliner, we are always trying to upgrade the site to make it more user friendly, at this time we do not have that option, but as stated earlier your shopping chart will hold the items for you. :D

Ridgeliner
02-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks Meghan, Like I said you folks are the best... ;)