PDA

View Full Version : DP 4-in-1

AUdakota
02-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Just curious I just tried out my 4 in 1 as a rinseless wash and I must say I had never tried something like that before but it worked pretty good. My only concern is there is almost no suds I assume this helps in the rinseless aspect but is that normal?

PS I will admit it im a total rookie:cheers:

Whitethunder46
02-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Just curious I just tried out my 4 in 1 as a rinseless wash and I must say I had never tried something like that before but it worked pretty good. My only concern is there is almost no suds I assume this helps in the rinseless aspect but is that normal?

It is normal. My guess is because it's extremely high in lubricants. And like you eladed too, easier to dry off.

I too used it today for the third time. 4:1, the Shmitt and a Guzzler is a deadly combo!

Jimmie
02-22-2007, 06:14 PM
No suds for me either, and others on here have said that's normal. Good stuff, huh?

Tex Star Detail
02-22-2007, 06:16 PM
I guess I need to pick some up. I have been using QEW, how does it compare?

Justin?

Jimmie
02-22-2007, 06:33 PM
I guess I need to pick some up. I have been using QEW, how does it compare?

Justin?

You're right Chris. Justin would know. I'd like to know too. Also curious about ONR.
Bet Justin is on his way to DF. Haven't seen him on here all day.

abrcrombe
02-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Hey, when using 4 in 1, does anyone's Schmitt change colors? Mine went from white to almost tan! It didn't rinse out... :(

Whitethunder46
02-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey, when using 4 in 1, does anyone's Schmitt change colors? Mine went from white to almost tan! It didn't rinse out... :(

Mines pretty much black, haha.

quantim0
02-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Mine is electric green from when I washed it with my Cobra green wash mit.

mesmo
02-22-2007, 10:58 PM
anybody has used it as water conditioner?

supercharged
02-22-2007, 11:55 PM

Use proper mixture and 2 buckets (with grit guards in each - very important), one with DP 4-in-1 mixture, one with water. Fill buckets with abou 2 gallons of water in each, add DP 4-in-1 to one of them. This will be your wash bucket. Another bucket with just water will be there to rinse your mitt (I use Cobra detailing cloth for this type of washing). rub it across grit guard, rinse it, and wring it out. Then back to the wash bucket. It keeps your wash bucket solution clean.

AUdakota
02-23-2007, 12:24 AM
Im using the two bucket system, but I need to pick up a grit guard. I was thinking of making one out of a milk crate for the time being.