PDA

View Full Version : My funny story

Tom Weed
12-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Okay, tonight the gf tells me that she played a practical joke on me, back on Oct. when we were in Tenn at Gatlinburg, she bought a gag gift that was a plastic fake scratch that you put on someone's car. I guess she was waiting for the right time to stick it on my car. I washed my car last Wednesday after work and I guess she snuck in the garage and put it on my back passenger quarter panel. My car has Opti-coat on it and I guess it didn't stick so well, plus after I had washed it I put a coat of Dodo Purple Haze on it which made it even slicker. Well, Thursday at lunch I was home and saw it but it was peeling and not sticking so well, I had thought somehow I piece of thin plastic was blowing around and stuck on my car or someone stuck it on there, but it was obviously peeling. When I walked up and grabbed it, it pulled right off, so I just threw it in the trash and didn't say anything... Tonight she fessed up and told me what she did, i told her when I noticed it on Thursday and she had txt'd a co-workder of mine and told him about it and when he looked at it, he said, "he has so much wax on that car it won't stick!"

I got a laugh out of it, but it just goes to show how good Opti-coat is!

Tom

Finemess
12-04-2011, 06:52 PM
LOL good think you had a good coat of wax on it. Hope you got by Bennetts for BBQ while there.

shoeless89
12-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Lol sounds like something my girl friend would do

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Flash Gordon
12-04-2011, 07:16 PM
How funny!

I bet she was getting super frustrated trying to get that thing to stick

tw33k2514
12-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Just be happy she didnt bust out the craft glue and make it stick lol.