PDA

View Full Version : diamondite questions

Kelso
02-21-2007, 07:26 PM
just got the newsletter and saw the glass polishing kit. who has used this stuff? ive got some pretty good scratches in my passenger side window that nothing has even touched so far, and all the other windows just arent all that clear like i wish they were. id like to use it but ive had bad luck with similar products, can anybody comment?

and why didnt i know PBMA owned diamondite? i just found out tonight!crazy crazy...

Meghan
02-21-2007, 07:30 PM
just got the newsletter and saw the glass polishing kit. who has used this stuff? ive got some pretty good scratches in my passenger side window that nothing has even touched so far, and all the other windows just arent all that clear like i wish they were. id like to use it but ive had bad luck with similar products, can anybody comment?

and why didnt i know PBMA owned diamondite? i just found out tonight!crazy crazy...
Not sure which one you are referring too, but I have seen the Glasswork Kit for Machine in motion... and I can tell you it works. We used it on a SUV that had ran through something nasty...
Straight line scratches all the way down the side and was in the paint and glass.
Kit took care of the GLASS!!!:righton:
Just waiting on the XMT #4 for the paint!:p

Kelso
02-21-2007, 09:24 PM
oh i think i was talking about the glass repair kit but just noticed it says coming soon so even you probably havent been able to try it.
you think i might be able to try some of this stuff out on saturday? looks like a great product but glass products have not served me well in the past so i admit im skeptical. the comparison pictures look great though! i cant believe it took those scratches out , thats crazy...

sparkie
02-21-2007, 09:29 PM

Must have XMT #4! Must have, Must have!

Whitethunder46
02-22-2007, 12:13 AM
I put on order two little bottles of the Diamondite plastic polishes. The enhancer and restorer?? I believe is what they are. I figure try something new. I had Wolfgang's on the list, but replaced it with these. I think I'm going to get Wolfgang's plastic sealant though since it comes in 8 oz. and not 4 oz.

supercharged
02-22-2007, 03:32 AM
Not sure which one you are referring too, but I have seen the Glasswork Kit for Machine in motion... and I can tell you it works. We used it on a SUV that had ran through something nasty...
Straight line scratches all the way down the side and was in the paint and glass.
Kit took care of the GLASS!!!:righton:
You think that kit can be shown in auction on DetailFest?