PDA

View Full Version : What did I miss!!Amazon has GG 6 polish and kit for only 99$!

Pages : [1] 2

szjalo
11-28-2011, 02:23 PM
The entire package includes GG6'' polisher(10 feet version)+ complete GG wax kit. I looked at Amazon yesterday, and it said this will be on sale today but the price was $199. So I just passed it.

Then today(5mins ago) I was wandering to find a gift for my girlfriend, and this came back to me again, with only $99. But I have to join the wait list, because someone was holding it. I joined the line immediately and was told I am #50+.....Seems I'm losing it..

NoleFan
11-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Not sure if your allowed to post that or not, but WOW what a deal!

szjalo
11-28-2011, 02:27 PM
shoot, sorry I forgot if this is appropriate. If this is not allowed I will delete this thread immediately. Just overexcited to see this huge deal and sad losing it..

Matt S.
11-28-2011, 02:28 PM
It's fine guys. Those lightning deals are really good but you need to jump on them quick! I was looking this morning and they had a Canon T2i with 2 lenses for $649...quite a steal but it was already 100% claimed :(

Bosco
11-28-2011, 03:00 PM
I bought 2 of the GG6 deals on Amazon. Autogeek didn't come anywhere close to deals like that this past weekend : ( I give them credit for trying hard though!!

tw33k2514
11-28-2011, 03:06 PM
I bought 2 of the GG6 deals on Amazon. Autogeek didn't come anywhere close to deals like that this past weekend : ( I give them credit for trying hard though!!

It's hard to compete with a company as large as Amazon. They have more money to throw around at vendors than God himself.

toycar18
11-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Should of just had AG price match them.

They have great customer service and will take care of you!

BMW
11-28-2011, 03:09 PM
I saw that lighting deal...I was cringing because just 2 weeks ago I had ordered a GG 6" from AG as my Christmas Present. C'est La Vie...

umi000
11-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Should of just had AG price match them.

They have great customer service and will take care of you!

AG does not price match Amazon, as stated in their price match policy (http://www.autogeek.net/price-match-policy.html):

Sorry, we are unable to match Amazon, Ebay or other auction sites and membership clubs like Sams and Costco.

Can't really blame them either, since, as stated, it's hard to compete on price with a company as large as Amazon.

BMW
11-28-2011, 04:39 PM
AG does not price match Amazon, as stated in their price match policy (http://www.autogeek.net/price-match-policy.html):

Can't really blame them either, since, as stated, it's hard to compete on price with a company as large as Amazon.

Yes the efficiencies they obtain from economies of scale are quite impressive...I utilize them extensively for cloud computing and their availability and price points are quite impressive.

Matt S.
11-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Yes the efficiencies they obtain from economies of scale are quite impressive...I utilize them extensively for cloud computing and their availability and price points are quite impressive.

As a Prime user, I love Amazon. It's so convenient that they have just about anything available with free 2-day shipping. I think I have 3 separate orders of random stuff coming today alone :laughing:.

Shawnw
11-28-2011, 06:28 PM
As a Prime user, I love Amazon. It's so convenient that they have just about anything available with free 2-day shipping. I think I have 3 separate orders of random stuff coming today alone :laughing:.
Ditto. I have at least a package a week. I use an amazon store card and pay it off when the bill comes....it's nice to keep track of what I've specifically spent there. I personally hate shopping in stores so any opportunity to get it to my door for less I will gladly take advantage of.

tw33k2514
11-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Going to the store isn't even fun anymore since amazon... I always find myself saying "I bet its cheaper on Amazon." And PRIME...good god, that changed my life.

Ron Atchison
11-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I guess I'm missing something here what is Amazon prime?

Jaddie
11-28-2011, 07:06 PM
Dear rzatch

Here's a link.

In short, two-day shipping without a minimum order plus streaming videos for about US$79 per year.