PDA

View Full Version : Bought Fuzion....apply over DGPS or remove?

Kinalyx
11-28-2011, 11:53 AM
I currently have WG DGPS on my car, only been on there a few weeks. I just bought a 3oz jar of Fuzion and ive read a few issued with layering the 2 not being the best combo. Should I remove the sealant before applying the Fuzion? Also, what is the best way to remove all of the sealant? I used to use Dawn to get rid of waxes, but recently ive felt that it isn’t doing as good of a job at that.

Any help and or opinions would be great.

Shawn

IndeedSS
11-28-2011, 12:04 PM
I currently have WG DGPS on my car, only been on there a few weeks. I just bought a 3oz jar of Fuzion and ive read a few issued with layering the 2 not being the best combo. Should I remove the sealant before applying the Fuzion? Also, what is the best way to remove all of the sealant? I used to use Dawn to get rid of waxes, but recently ive felt that it isn’t doing as good of a job at that.

Any help and or opinions would be great.

Shawn

I would put it on top of the DGPS or at least try a panel and see if you like it. The two looked real good on my black Impala.

mackdaddyhibble
11-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Of course this is another subjective issue that is up to ones personal preferences,but I usually put Fuzion on top of my WG DGPS with no real issues other than dust accumulation that I don't get from just sealant.Sometimes you have to try different combo's for yourself to see how you like it.

lexterminator
11-29-2011, 06:39 PM
I would apply on top....you will be pleased with the result, especially if you have a dark car.

I did that a few weeks ago on my black paint (non-metallic) and it looked more glossy than the DGPS alone.