PDA

View Full Version : UIGP Maintainence

golliger
11-27-2011, 01:38 PM
For those of you that use UIGP, what do you use to between applications when a light cleaning is all that is needed?

The description for Ultima Detail Spray says that it can be used on vinyl and leather. Has anyone used it on the interior?

Dr Oldz
11-27-2011, 01:44 PM
I use UWWP as a quick cleaner and it works great. I just spray it on a towel and wipe away any light contamination, dust ect.

CEE DOG
11-27-2011, 02:03 PM
You can indeed use the Ultima Detail Spray inside as well but I find the UWWP to be an exceptional product and imo makes the detail spray obsolete.

As Jim said UWWP works great inside as well.

If you care to keep a seperate bottle on hand for interiors you can even dilute it further than what you use on your paint by cutting it another 25% or so.

Personally I don't care to have an extra bottle and its such a bargain already I don't see the need.

If all your talking about is dust and very light soil simply spraying some water on your mf towel will do the trick too. Thats one of the beautys of sealing your interior with UIGP!

tw33k2514
11-27-2011, 02:44 PM
UWWP is such a great product. I just wish they would sell bigger sizes.

toycar18
11-27-2011, 02:47 PM

Or maybe we could convince Meghan to give us a good price on Cyber Busters!!!

Flannigan
11-27-2011, 02:51 PM
I use Meguiars Quick Interior Detailer. It smells great, adds a little protection, and doesn't alter the look at all. It's my go to interior touch up product.

BobbyG
11-27-2011, 02:51 PM
I use UWWP as a quick cleaner and it works great. I just spray it on a towel and wipe away any light contamination, dust ect.

:iagree: A great way to save money and an even better way to clean your finish effortlessly....:props:

golliger
11-27-2011, 02:59 PM
If all your talking about is dust and very light soil simply spraying some water on your mf towel will do the trick too. Thats one of the beautys of sealing your interior with UIGP!

Can't beat the cost effectiveness of that.

CEE DOG
11-27-2011, 03:02 PM

UWWP Concentrate!! The only way to go! 5 1/2 GALLONS for 20$

tw33k2514
11-27-2011, 03:06 PM
I know.. But imagine if you could buy it by the gallon! I mostly use it for rinseless washes anyhow, so one 16oz container gets me 16 washes. Unless an oz per 3 gallons is to much....

CEE DOG
11-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Ah yes, If you use it mostly for rinsless I can see where your coming from. A few months ago they were looking into providing some of their products in gallon sizes and the tone was that it would happen but I'm not convinced and would definitely not hold my breath. Ultima products are so concentrated I assume they wouldn't be able to drop their prices as much as some lines regardless of size.

Take what I wrote in blue for what it is-my speculation and opinion.

golliger
11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Someone mentions UWW+ and we have a veritable (.10 cent word for today) love fest.:D

So I guess it goes in the cart too.