PDA

View Full Version : Help from anyone who has the Mytee

shoeless89
11-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Ok, so I'm getting ready to order the Mytee Lite II in the next couple weeks and there's a crevis attachment but its $109. I'm trying to figure out if its worth it. Any advise would be awesome! Thanks guys!

Shawn

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Executive Detail
11-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Ok, so I'm getting ready to order the Mytee Lite II in the next couple weeks and there's a crevis attachment but its $109. I'm trying to figure out if its worth it. Any advise would be awesome! Thanks guys!

Shawn

I have the HP60 and never thought to get the attachment. For me, I usually take the seats out if the crevices are that bad anyway. So, to answer your question...in my opinion....no, it's not worth it.

DLR Detailing
11-26-2011, 11:10 PM
I have had a Mytee with the crevice tool for 4yrs now. I probably haven't used that attachment more than a few times. I too remove the seats if the carpet is that bad. I will say that the crevice tool has came in handy to run along the narrow "edge" next to rocker/sill plate trim which won't remove easily.
Hope you enjoy your new extractor. :xyxthumbs: Mine has always served me well.

shoeless89
11-27-2011, 12:16 AM
Thanks guys! I guess ill just pass on it right now and if I feel like I need it in the future ill pick it up then

Rav777
11-27-2011, 02:51 AM
What I did was skipped the expensive piece and used the plastic crevice tool from my regular shop vac. I believe its a one inch diameter. What I do is spray with a regular attachment then add the plastic attachment and use it to suck the water out.

Might sounds crazy but it works lol.