PDA

View Full Version : Diet Mtn. Dew...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

alko
11-25-2011, 01:36 PM
....is terrible! I grabbed it by mistake at the Target check-out.

....That is all.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-25-2011, 01:39 PM
I dont mean to be rude but AG has a twitter page....

alko
11-25-2011, 01:41 PM

Yeah...I don't do twitter.

IID
11-25-2011, 01:47 PM
....is terrible! I grabbed it by mistake at the Target check-out.

....That is all.

I hate soda but more importantly,Diet Dew is horrible!

alko
11-25-2011, 01:48 PM
I hate soda but more importantly,Diet Dew is horrible!

Mtn. Dew is my favorite...I'm trying NOT to drink sodas...but I'm addicted to Mtn. Dew

embolism
11-25-2011, 01:52 PM
that stuff will make you gain 12 pounds a year when you're older...

IndeedSS
11-25-2011, 02:06 PM
I've been an insulin dependant diabetic since 1973 and when drinking soda it's diet. I love diet Mt Dew. On the rare occasions I've sipped a regular soda, I didn't like them. It's pretty much all in what you get used to.

Bacon
11-25-2011, 02:11 PM

:iagree:

great point, well said, accurate observation...I think I'll leave it at that ( i was feeling a rant coming over me)

IID
11-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Mtn. Dew is my favorite...I'm trying NOT to drink sodas...but I'm addicted to Mtn. Dew

Do the Dew!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-25-2011, 02:19 PM
:iagree:

great point, well said, accurate observation...I think I'll leave it at that ( i was feeling a rant coming over me)

I feel the same. But I wanted to express my thoughts in a professional matter. Not a rant.

alko
11-25-2011, 02:29 PM

I know :-/ I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. I'm getting ready to start P90X here soon so I'll be forbidden to drink that.

I've been an insulin dependant diabetic since 1973 and when drinking soda it's diet. I love diet Mt Dew. On the rare occasions I've sipped a regular soda, I didn't like them. It's pretty much all in what you get used to.

I love it when they bring the retro Pepsi products back...they actually make it with real sugar instead of the fake stuff.

I feel the same. But I wanted to express my thoughts in a professional matter. Not a rant.

Happy Friday guys!!!! :-D

Do the Dew!

I ran to the store to get some distilled water for my ONR clay lub batch I'm about to mix up and got a regular Mtn. Dew...all is good in the world :-D

IID
11-25-2011, 02:31 PM

Ahh,come on.With your comment about smelling your wife's gas over on the other thread.(which was hilarious).
We are all just having fun on this holiday weekend-letting loose :)

alko
11-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Ahh,come on.With your comment about smelling your wife's gas over on the other thread.(which was hilarious).

*high five* I hope this thread doesn't get out of hand like the Garry's did. Maybe AGO should do away with the "Off-Topic" section. Wait...then my "Happy Friday's" thread will be no more.

CEE DOG
11-25-2011, 02:46 PM

Have you heard what else it does?.... :)

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-25-2011, 02:56 PM

It is hilarious and I got you guys to have a good laugh. And there is nothing wrong with letting loose for the weekend.

*high five* I hope this thread doesn't get out of hand like the Garry's did. Maybe AGO should do away with the "Off-Topic" section. Wait...then my "Happy Friday's" thread will be no more.

However we dont need twitter updates on your personal life. Like I said, utilize twitter for that.