PDA

View Full Version : got my write a review and win give away box!! i love AG!

opie_7afe
11-23-2011, 09:52 PM
so i got my sweet winnings, thank you very much autogeek! some great prizes of stuff i wanted/needed :) here are the pictures

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/100_1078.JPG

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/100_1080.JPG

was really needing more rinseless wash as i missed out on the onr bogo and then went to order just one 32oz and was on back order so i had to get 8oz, so this is awesome been wanting to try it as well! the smell is intoxicating bubblegum scent really great lol.

wanted to try the waterless wash also as i rarely wash/rinseless wash my ride and use qd sprays a lot, so this will help immensely! smells good as well!

and the 2 new xmt products i was eyeballing on the site! really wanted a nice shampoo instead of the otc stuff just haven't gotten around to order some, was excited when i saw this, same with the spray wax needed to order a good spray wax after i used up my sample of liquid souveran spray wax, gonna give this a try tomorrow along with the shampoo:)

glad i also got the pinnacle vinyl/rubber protectant, cant have too many different protectants/dressings. cant wait to try it out!

also thanks for the odor bomb! ill save that for an interior that looks like it needs a grenade to get clean! the new leather scent is very nice, sprayed just a quick tap on the nozzle and it filled the room with the scent, very concentrated!

i'm really ecstatic about the chinchilla! i yelled out a woohoo and wife looked at me crazy because of my excitement over "just a microfiber towel" psssh not just a microfiber towel, thing is so soft and thick and just pure awesomeness *subliminal message warning* buy the chinchilla buy the chinchilla buy the chinchilla!

can never have too many wash mitts either! nice and thick, and soft! the wash mit is fantastic, just got a nice lamb skin one locally the other day so will need to try both tomorrow!..

now the tote is just sweet, going to use it for more detail products, like the compact size that holds alot more then you think! and the dividers with the bands to hold brushes and stuff are a great addition, also like the 3 mesh pockets that can hold the dp 32oz bottles! and the other mesh pockets on the front for smaller bottles, and the velcro on the bottom and back side of the tote so it can not slide in a trunk, especially mine as it has the fold down seats and will stick to carpet and back of seats, i will get some use out of this!!.

all in all auto geek is a fantastic forum, honestly its the best forum i have been a part of because of the people here,kind respectful, don't try to put others down, just a great forum with a store and staff that are just as good as the forum! thank you AG for the contest and the winnings! you guys don't know how much i appreciate the chance to win and even winning!

tw33k2514
11-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Felt awesome opening that box didn't it?

Congrats!

alko
11-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Congrats man!!! Enjoy your new products.

opie_7afe
11-23-2011, 10:06 PM
yes was awesome, just like christmas even though i looked at ceedogs winning post though, but i still was just as excited!.tw33k didn't you win the give away? you get yours yet?

tw33k2514
11-23-2011, 10:09 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/43362-got-my-review-goodie-basket-dont-look-if-you-want-surprised.html

Marc08EX
11-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Congrats on your winnings!

dtuna42
11-24-2011, 06:57 AM
Opie- do you remember telling me you were going to send me half of everything?

Meghan
11-24-2011, 07:04 AM
I hope you enjoy trying them all out!

Pats300zx
11-24-2011, 07:31 AM
Congrats on the win !!!! I can't wait to see some reviews on the products...