PDA

View Full Version : Natty's Blue tastes good....

Surfer
05-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Opened it up and told my sister she has to try this new stuff, she smelled it and almost put her finger in to scoop some out to tase lol. I had to pull it away laughing.

But yeh....it smells good, makes me want to take a bite. Like cotton candy and bubble gum mixed. I should have just let her taste it and watch her reaction :awesome: can't wait to use it, may end up licking the truck to buff it.

ScottB
05-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Yes the bubble gum smell in intoxicating. My friend Ernie scored a tub at Detailfest and smelled it all the way home. I swear on warm days (are there any others in FL)I still smell the faint scent whifting in the interior.

FloridaNative
05-06-2006, 04:30 PM
ehehehehhe As a 4th generation native Floridian I am here to inform you that according to the meteorological center in Miami the 4 official names of the seasons in Florida are....
hot, hotter, hell and hot. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/engel/angel-smiley-002.gif

Surfer
05-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Hot, hottest, hell blah blah...worth it for the beaches, girls, and cars :righton: . Born in South Florida, will not be leaving South Florida.

And apparently I can't spell, "tase" :rolleyes: . Funny, I just finished a large loan for a couple up in Pensacola, their older and said they would rather put up with Hurricanes and hot weather any day of the week over a blizzard or cold weather. I agree lol, probably the reason we sold our place up in Nyack, NY.

ScottB
05-06-2006, 08:19 PM
And apparently I can't spell, "tase" :rolleyes: .

Fixed !

Surfer
05-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Fixed !:cheers: I shall drink to Killerwheels tonight after the De La Hoya fight lol.

DS Detailer
05-06-2006, 08:52 PM
:cheers: I shall drink to Killerwheels tonight after the De La Hoya fight lol.

AHH THATS ON.

I can't wait to see it.

Surfer
05-07-2006, 10:13 AM
AHH THATS ON.

I can't wait to see it.Did you see it?, damn good fight :cheers:

BlackCoupe
05-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Hot, hottest, hell blah blah...worth it for the beaches, girls, and cars :righton: . Born in South Florida, will not be leaving South Florida.

And apparently I can't spell, "tase" :rolleyes: . Funny, I just finished a large loan for a couple up in Pensacola, their older and said they would rather put up with Hurricanes and hot weather any day of the week over a blizzard or cold weather. I agree lol, probably the reason we sold our place up in Nyack, NY.

If you are from Nyack, you must know Pearl River?? Which would make you the first to ever have heard of my home town!

wytstang
05-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Ex-Floridian here finally got tired of high living expenses and the crowed area's (45 min South of South Beach). Loving the laid back nature of SC and yes Nattys blue smeels sweet.

Surfer
05-07-2006, 03:32 PM
If you are from Nyack, you must know Pearl River?? Which would make you the first to ever have heard of my home town!Not from Nyack, was born in Miami. My family just had a house up there on the Hudson. I really liked that area though disregarding the cold weather, very laid back compared to the city. Friends would come up and be really suprised when we got there, they picture NY being all buildings, packed etc.