PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!! He Did It!!!!!

shineFXdetail
02-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Ok here goes my brother details also. He called was wanting to target a gated community and couldnt get in. So it told him half joking to get a sign that said AUTO DETAILING and his number on it and go pimp yourself on the corner where the cars come and go. LOL well guess what? He did it for real and PICKED UP $1800.00 in work. All high end. guess i need to grow some and do this LOL.

Ken Strahan
ShineFX Detailing

Ridgeliner
02-19-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm Living In The WRONG Neighborhood!!! (see "My Nightmare" post) :o

klumzypinoy
02-19-2007, 08:37 PM
holding up a sign ey, that's pretty good hahah

shineFXdetail
02-19-2007, 09:17 PM
He was on cloud nine lol:righton:. He cant be a pro with this kind of behavior LOL. Thought i would say it before someone did LOL.

Tex Star Detail
02-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Ken,
PM that book title to me. The one you told me about. I was at the bookstore today, and I drew a blank on the title.

back on topic, man, I wish I could score like that. I am about to pick up another companies work vehicles..... We'll see how that goes..

Ridgeliner
02-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey in todays world of talking lizards and cavemen in ads.... Who's to say what's right or wrong??? I say if it works, Use it. ;)

Nuke33
02-19-2007, 09:55 PM
nice lucky guy

67Customs
02-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Hmm. Gatted communites. Pretty smart actually.:applause:

ltoman
02-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Ok here goes my brother details also. He called was wanting to target a gated community and couldnt get in. So it told him half joking to get a sign that said AUTO DETAILING and his number on it and go pimp yourself on the corner where the cars come and go. LOL well guess what? He did it for real and PICKED UP $1800.00 in work. All high end. guess i need to grow some and do this LOL.

Ken Strahan
ShineFX Detailing
wow!
guess a little advertising goes a long way, eh?

Nica
02-19-2007, 11:09 PM
Nothing wrong with advertising, hard to believe but advertising is a huge market. But let's put it at another perspective, if you have the business/idea how do you expect people to know what you are offering with out throwing your self out there. I know easier said then done, I know but remember what do you have to lose. You just have to put your shy and quiet character away and don't hold back and don't get discouraged. I learned that the hard way too hehehehe.

Grimm
02-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Just look at where he was. It's a gated community, so they all have lots of money, presumably because they have high paying jobs that require lots of hours to work. People with money are usually very busy, so they will probably jump at anything that saves them time. So they see some guy on the corner that has a detailing sign, they will jump at the chance so they don't have to try and find someone.