PDA

View Full Version : Watch Motorhead Garage this Sunday and Monday!

Mike Phillips
11-22-2011, 01:36 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/715/600_WTGLogo.jpg

Watch Motorhead Garage this Sunday and Monday!

While we were at SEMA we filmed the announcement for the second season for our TV show What's in the Garage and that clip will air on Motorhead Garage with Dave Bowman and Sam Memmolo on Fox Sports Network.

Here's the dates and the times...

Sunday, November 27th at 11:30am Eastern Time

Monday, November 28th at 4:30pm Eastern Time

The format for the second season is changing in a huge way; instead of an interview style show, which is what Dennis Gage and Barry Meguiar do so well, our new format is going to be more of a how-to show, here's the outline for our second season...

New format
Instead of an interview style show, season two is going to be a passionate how-to show sharing tips and techniques for all segments of the auto appearance industry.

Celebrity Guests
Each show will feature a celebrity guest with a special interest car that we will use to feature our sponsor's products.

Autogeek's Product Showcase
The new season will showcase products that solve problems and help customers to reach their car care goals. This opens the door for your participation on the show by you or one of your representatives.

New Role
My new role will capitalize on my strengths as an instructor while we leave the interview format for our friends in this industry that have already carved out that niche market. In my new role, I'm going to do what I do best and that's show people how to get professional quality results using a wide spectrum of detailing tools and products.

All episodes shot in-house
Max built a state-of-the art soundproof and air-conditioned studio that surpasses any of the studios I've worked in to date and now we have in our contract the rights to shoot all our shows right here in our own studio.

All new HD Cameras and Equipment
PBMG and MastersTV have upgraded all our equipment for Season 2, including state of the art High Definition Cameras, professional TV quality microphones and studio lights.

So check it out this coming Sunday and Monday!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1254/2011RJTCamaro003.jpg

courtdale
11-22-2011, 01:44 PM
DVR set, when will the actual show start?

Mike Phillips
11-22-2011, 02:18 PM
I have not heard a hard date yet but we're filming in January and February so probably like last year the show will being in April and run to June...

:)

SameGuy
11-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Filming in January and February? Any chance that someone making a 1500 mile journey to Boot Camp might be able to observe an episode being shot? ;)

Mike Phillips
11-22-2011, 02:31 PM
You could if we were filming that weekend but we're filming the second week of January and the second week of February...

SameGuy
11-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Question: when the heck do you rest???

:D

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Mike has a microfiber cott in the corner where he catches up on sleep

Mike Phillips
11-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Question: when the heck do you rest???

I'm part machine.

January is actually quite busy...

Filming TV show for one week - Jan 9th to 13th
Mobile Tech Expo - Jan 19th to the 22nd - I'm teaching two classes
Detailing Classes on January 28th and 29th

Luckily theres one week after the classes to get ready to shoot TV for another full week.

I'm always thankful for everything I have, even plenty of work to do...

Mike Phillips
11-28-2011, 03:59 PM
***Reminder***

At 4:30pm Eastern Time Motorhead Garage will be airing a "SEMA Show Special" and on this show Dave Bowman and I announce our second season for "What's in the Garage".

It's 4:00pm Eastern time as I post this so it's on in one half hour...