PDA

View Full Version : News of the Weird.........

Pages : [1] 2

Flash Gordon
11-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Miami ~

Police are saying that a woman searching for someone to perform cheap plastic surgery found someone who posed as a doctor who filled her buttocks with cement, mineral oil and flat-tire sealant

The suspect, who police say was born a man and identifies as a woman, apparently performed the surgery on herself, and investigators say she may have victimized others

Oneal Ron Morris,30, was arrested Friday after a year on the lam and has been charged with practicing medicine without a license with serious bodily injury

:)

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Im tellin ya, this world is full of sick people.

BobbyG
11-21-2011, 07:21 PM
I watched it on the news and yup, it's for real.

While I can't see any benefit of either the cement or mineral oil the Fix-A-Flat may prove beneficial to some.....:D :dunno: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SeaJay's
11-21-2011, 07:48 PM
I heard about that on the radio this morning. I thought it was a joke at first.

There are really some sick people in the world. There was an 18 yr old here in MA that killed his sister, mother,and step father a couple weeks back.

Makes you wonder how many people you talk to or know that are actually these sick people and you don't even know.

BMW
11-21-2011, 08:09 PM
I think this uh...person took the saying "junk in the trunk" a bit to literally...

Porsche Pilot
11-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Talk about a hard a**!

alko
11-21-2011, 08:37 PM
I came across this story the other day...its rather disgusting...

Butt injection with 'Fix a Flat' leads to arrest - Local News - Miami, FL - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45361508/ns/local_news-miami_fl/t/butt-injection-fix-flat-leads-arrest/?fb_ref=.TsgnKuF8hZY.like&fb_source=profile_multiline)

Flash Gordon
12-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Thieves Pocket-dial 911, Leading to Arrest - YouTube

tw33k2514
12-16-2011, 01:45 PM
I already had no faith in humanity....

Bobby B.
12-16-2011, 02:00 PM
This woman just wanted to make her buttocks bigger? Why didn't she just hit the dollar menu at McDonalds. McDonalds has been in buisness for a long time and can be reffered to by millions of people and you can locate one in just about every city. That seems much safer to me than finding a he/she doctor in the back alley. I feel that this customer got what she paid for. I feel that plastic surgery should only be done to people if they have been in a very bad accident and may require it.

BobbyG
12-16-2011, 02:11 PM
This woman just wanted to make her buttox bigger? Why didn't she just hit the dollar menu at McDonalds. McDonalds has been in buisness for a long time and can be reffered to by millions of people and you can locate one in just about every city. That seems much safer to me than finding a he/she doctor in the back alley. I feel that this customer got what she paid for. I feel that plastic surgery should only be done to people if they have been in a very bad accident and may require it.:iagree: I've listened to the commercial where three customers were ordering the "make my butt bigger" meal with fries.....

BillyJack
12-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Just remember to say "Supersize Me"!

Bill

SkateForGirl
12-16-2011, 03:54 PM
I saw this like 2 weeks ago. This article was sick! Imma try and find the pictures I saw last time.

Edit: here it is. This isn't even attractive, its downright discusting.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/111118-morris-hmed-340p.photoblog600.jpg

Bobby B.
12-16-2011, 04:27 PM
I wonder if the Plastic Surgeon used these tools

http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/134778_lg.jpg

Tundra_10
12-16-2011, 04:40 PM
^^ I need one of those tar strips and punch tool! I have been running around with a screw in my tire now for the past month or so. It hasnt lost any air yet so I am procrastinating. Wanna send me one and I can do a review as to how well it works? =)