PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick a gift please

Pages : [1] 2

CEE DOG
11-21-2011, 08:19 AM
We are picking names for Christmas with some of my relatives and I would like some help. Knowing what you know about what products and tools I already have what should I ask for??
50$ limit

Thanks for your help guys Im the MAN

alko
11-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Corey...how are you gonna ask us this? You're AG's warehouse!!!

BobbyG
11-21-2011, 08:24 AM
Hey Corey,

Well, since Autogeek orders products from your inventory how about the Metro Blaster Sidekick? It's a great tool and works amazingly well....:props:

If you don't have one of course!! :laughing:

CEE DOG
11-21-2011, 08:29 AM
Corey...how are you gonna ask us this? You're AG's warehouse!!!

LOL! That is toooooo funny! :dblthumb2:

Hey Corey,

Well, since Autogeek orders products from your inventory how about the Metro Blaster Sidekick? It's a great tool and works amazingly well....:props:

ROFL!!! You guys are awesome! I knew you would have a great suggestion Bobby! Isn't it closer to 80$ though? :(

Still an excellent idea!! Thank you :props:

alko
11-21-2011, 08:32 AM
Hey Corey,

LMAO!!! This is hilarious!!!

Flash Gordon
11-21-2011, 08:32 AM
6-pak of Chinchilla microfibers or a $50 gift card :)

alko
11-21-2011, 08:36 AM
How about this...do you have this?

Autogeek Detailer's Bag, detailing bag, detailing supplies bag, storage bag, tool box, buffer bag, car care organizer, buffing pads organizer (http://www.autogeek.net/autogeek-detailer-s-tool-bag.html)

FUNX650
11-21-2011, 09:09 AM
I'll have to re-think this then.

Corey....I just figured this was a picture of your warehouse...and its equipment for: No problem in "Picking Gifts" here :laughing:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/nick/New%20Forklift/IMG_4952.JPG

:)

Bob

Bigpat
11-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Cross your fingers the dodo brew your own wax kit goes on sale?? I mean the only thing you can buy the man with everything is something with a cool factor.... and an unknown result right??

LegacyGT
11-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Sheesh, most of the products I use you recommended/reviewed/already have

More LC HT pads.
Dodo Tyromania
Dodo home brew is just a bit over the limit
3 pack of Kwazars
Dodo hard 4 or soft 4 wax kit
PS towels

Becciasm
11-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Knowing what you know about what products and tools I already have what should I ask for??

Thanks for your help guys Im the MAN

You mean, knowing what YOU know, from your reviews, about what products and tools you have? :props:

I'd vote for $50 AG gift card, or if you're looking for something more tangible to open on christmas day, an AG (or pinnacle, or wolfgang) detailer bag, a small size boutique wax you've had your eye on, 4 pack of dodo waxes (+1 cool factor), or chincilla microfibers/other microfibers - you can never have too many of those.

Bobby B.
11-21-2011, 10:51 AM
WeatherTech ClearCover License Plate Frame $29.99
Industrial High Flow Fireman's Nozzle $29.99
Migliore Frutta Carnauba Wax 8oz. $49.99
The Art of Detailing Paperback Book signed by Santa Claus "Priceless"

CEE DOG
11-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Woohoo lots of great choices! Thanks for all the great ideas so far everybody! Im the MAN

Cross your fingers the dodo brew your own wax kit goes on sale??

Yes!! That would be awesome since I know I will talk myself out of purchasing it.

Dodo Tyromania

Ahhh yes! A good candidate Im the MAN

I think this is my favorite idea so far.

How about this...do you have this?

Autogeek Detailer's Bag, detailing bag, detailing supplies bag, storage bag, tool box, buffer bag, car care organizer, buffing pads organizer (http://www.autogeek.net/autogeek-detailer-s-tool-bag.html)

I do not, looks like another definite candidate.

6-pak of Chinchilla microfibers or a $50 gift card :)

Chinchillas another great idea, The gift card I would like but would probably end up using it on necessity items rather than fun stuff.

You mean, knowing what YOU know, from your reviews, about what products and tools you have? :props:

I'd vote for $50 AG gift card, or if you're looking for something more tangible to open on christmas day, an AG (or pinnacle, or wolfgang) detailer bag, a small size boutique wax you've had your eye on, 4 pack of dodo waxes (+1 cool factor), or chincilla microfibers/other microfibers - you can never have too many of those.

Thank you!

Migliore Frutta Carnauba Wax 8oz. $49.99
The Art of Detailing Paperback Book signed by Santa Claus "Priceless"

I have a special chrome Sky license plate.

2 excellent ideas Bobby!

Frutta and Tyro are in the running for first I think

BobbyG
11-21-2011, 11:42 AM
ROFL!!! You guys are awesome! I knew you would have a great suggestion Bobby! Isn't it closer to 80$ though? :(

Still an excellent idea!! Thank you :props:

I think it is Corey but it's worth throwing in the extra coin and I highly recommend this little guy......

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1194/medium/Sealants_032A.jpg

LegacyGT
11-21-2011, 11:44 AM
Dodo Tyromania
Ahhh yes! A good candidate Im the MAN

I think this is my favorite idea so far.

I had better get going on a review then ... :bolt:

Not often I have the opportunity to get in a review before you Im the MAN